(All) Metal Recommendations

For melodic metal I really like a band called Mercenary, been digging them for years:

1 Like

RIP Alexi Laiho :frowning: That’s a surprise… this was recorded before his death.

I saw Children of Bodom live once… great show. I wanted to see them again, including Alexi obviously, if possible… nope. RIP.

2 Likes

Made me “lolz” but I’m digging the vibe.

1 Like

That dude rules so hard.

Such a humble guy too. He’s in a metal FB group I’m in as well as his cooking FB group. Great stuff.

1 Like

RIP indeed. I was bummed out when I heard. Never got to see them live but he was very talented; all that alcohol abuse finally caught up to him. :frowning:

1 Like

New Fear Factory!

4 Likes

ahhhh… Fear Factory, unique as always. one of my all-time-favourite bands and really innovative at it. Demanufacture and Obsolete are absolute classics. I also really dig their debut and especially the EP. Heck, i even like Digimortal, Archetype etc. Consider me a fan. Fear Factory is one hell of a band.

2 Likes

…hey, this is all metal recommendations. :grin:

2 Likes

New Releases Today!!

1 Like

The album is called “Italian Folk Metal”. The song is a German song about two dudes arguing over fish brands or something. Glorious.

NANOWAR OF STEEL - Der Fluch des Kapt’n Iglo

Also another great song recently released on Napalm.

LORD OF THE LOST - Priest

1 Like

Just dropped today!!!

1 Like

Anyone else listen to Shadow of Intent? Ben Duerr is hand-down my favorite death metal vocalist.
Somehow I’ve missed their two most recent music vids until now.

2 Likes

Interesting choice for the voice. Mixed like that it’s “ethereal” sounding.

Edit: Lol, there’s heavy metal, but I’d call that “soft metal”. Not complaining. :+1:

1 Like

Paul Wardingham again.

Apparently I had already talked about Andy James here too… Yes, it’s the guy that’s now in Five Finger Death Punch…
He’s a guitar teacher and he learned like 15 FFDP songs in 48 hours before his first show with them.

1 Like

:metal:

Bandcamp : Black Tomb | Black Tomb

I’ve been listening to a lot of old favorites lately. Here’s a few all-time fav power metal tracks

Demons & Wizards - Crimson King

Lost Horizon - Sworn in the Metal Wind

Stratovarius - Eagleheart

1 Like