AMP/DAC required for mixed usage?

Ah, well both are great amps, and really I don’t think you could go wrong with either lol

Yeah, Z was really hyping geshelli labs, I want to see if they are really that good too…lol

I’ve heard the amp and dac stack, and it is pretty good, but I don’t think it’s crazy good for the price or anything like that. It’s a very respectable stack from a good company, but I don’t think it’s the best I’ve heard in that price range

Edit: it’s actually 300 USD all in and that’s less then I remembered, so it’s better of a deal, but I like the dac more then the amp

Yeah, anything close to $300-$350 and I’m buying the 789. Only reason I haven’t is availability. That said I’ve heard nthe mono price thx AAA amp is very , very slightly better on paper than the 789 and I can probably find one

The monoprice thx 887 with better measurements is coming out soon too, so keep an eye out for that

Also the smsl sp200 (or something like that) is a thx 888 headphone amp for 280 usd

Thank you all, I did not expect so much informative responses.

I watched and read a few reviews and has peaked my interest quite a bit.
And apparently they all got them recently as I can’t find it stock anywhere :sweat_smile:

That could be the case lol, if you don’t want to wait, can you get a liquid spark or jds atom over there? And a topping d10 or smsl m100 for the dac?

Sorry for the late reply.

Unfortunatly I can’t find the amps on any european site, no problem findiongs the dacs tough :confused:

Managed to find a site with K5 pro in stock, but as a slightly higher price.
Due to the increased price + shipping, the Topping DX3Pro is only about 10€ more, woud that also be a good choice? There is also a DX3Ppro V2 for another 30€ but I am unsure about the differences

The newer dx3 pro is actually not as good amp wise as the original if I recall correctly. I personally think the k5 pro is better sound and power wise, but the dx3 pro does have wireless features if you want that