Apple and Amazon to offer HiFi/Lossless music to their base service at no extra charge

I can’t seem to find these options on my iPhone, where are they? Screenshots?

Im on apple tv 4k. But go to apps>music>soundcheck>off

Or

Settings>music>soundcheck>off

Go to settings click music its all there.

Good to go.

The iFi HIP DAC just arrived and I have to say I am super happy, 4.4 HartAudio to my HD650. Listened to some NIN(just lossless), Billie Eilish and Nora Jones in Spatial. Need to find somekind of a Magsafe sticker to allow me to just stick the HIP DAC to my iPhone, but as is, super pocketable.

Apple music got cd quality pretty darn good atmos and music videos.

Think going to drop amazonHD.

Found a puck made for attatching popsockets to iPhones with Magsafe, a little Gorilla Glue and we have the iFi HIP DAC Magsafe edition, perfect for Apples Lossless Service (with MQA for da haters!) :smiley:

3 Likes

Whats the experience so far, apple lossless get the hifi guides approved ?

2 Likes

What is this 3d shiz?..maybe I’m a bit little to this party but why just why :man_shrugging:

Oh and how do I get rid of it!

1 Like

Is that Amazon? I wonder if they’re trying to match Apple’s offer of Atmos with either Atmos or their own 3D codec. I don’t know how to defeat it, sorry.

1 Like

Yeah Amazon and neither do I :grimacing:…if there’s no opt out I’ve tried then it’s bye bye Amazon which is sad as their library is dope for me :cry:

I think I saw an option somewhere to turn it off in the settings menu. Maybe I am getting Amazon Music and Apple Music mixed up!

1 Like

Looking hard bro lol…if anyone knows how to turn this #*+t off please tell me :pray: lol

1 Like

How bizarre, I checked Bob Marley’s album you are listing to and there is no “3d” marker on my end.

Yeah, I’ve switch from tidal now.

1 Like

Ok here is what I have on my DX300 but fuck knows :man_shrugging:

The shit?! Haha. If it helps, I am on my Windows PC using the desktop app. (Modius into Asgard 3).

I don’t understand why 3D/Atmos has anything to do with music play back… that shit is cool with cinema and home entertainment systems but nowt to do with how I listen to my music library :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Oh I totally agree. It is a marking ploy at the end of the day. I never use any of that kinda weird stuff.

Yep my idsd Micro has a “3d” toggle…used it once and…

1 Like

Haha! You and me both!

1 Like

Instant disable for me lol it sucks that Dolby is Apple’s main marketing push (probably because it supports all of their wireless lineup).