Audio Goals for 2021?

One goal could be not to buy anything this year. Audio related.

Unless the 130lbs monster center channel would be sold to me, with a ridiculous discount OR someone would sell one in second hand, mint-condition.
…I’m kinda hoping those would not happen… or i would not see any sale topics…

2 Likes

Reached one of my goals!

Clean audio playing from everything at the same time from speakers, headphones, and even the bluetooth headphones with LDAC(I can hear the delay of bluetooth headphones when my speakers are playing) from my laptop or ps4.

Got a topping d10s to quiet down the usb coming from my laptop and for the outputs. Now that I don’t hear any noise or hiss, I’m going from

Laptop–d10s–e30–bta30–basx a-100–asgard 3

Basx a-100 rca passthrough to the asgard 3.

Next goal is either assemble a bottle head crack of my very own, or mod dt880s balanced and get an mlp.

Another goal is to slap dt1990 drivers into my old dt880 shells for some frankenbeyers.

The most important goal for this year, is to enjoy my setup and go back into hibernation so I can stop buying more. I need to focus on my music collection, organizing it, and enjoying it.

If I get the itch, the Hunt for used:
good deal on Beyerdynamic t1.2.

Maybe the harmonicdyne Zeus

T60rp argons

Hunt for Bass cannons - th900 mkii, e-mu teak, campfire cascade.

Two things I want to try this year: vinyl and a planar. Really struggling with self-control over the GL2000, as I need to save money for moving into a new apartment next month.

But in the middle of the year, one planar should enter the collection, maybe try some more depending on how things go.

1 Like