Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

You can torture me all you want
Torture you. That’s a good idea, I like that

My boxers are clearly superior to me. I lub my big lugs! :heart_eyes:

Can’t wait to here your opinion. Hopefully good thoughts are to follow.

1 Like

I haven’t yet decided what I wanted to do tbh. I enjoy the set, but I have had some interest in that Waner or however you spell it. I think I bought the QKZ to both support HBB, it isn’t much but I thought I’d do it that way, and also I wanted a Bass focused set to compare to the Rosefinch. After comparing them, I think I just prefer the F you style bass in the Rosefinch. So yeah, the Waner might be the way to go to get a taste of just a different tuning style.

Also, to not muddy up the thread, thank you @Rikudou_Goku & @Ohmboy for the suggestion on the silica packs. I’ll give that a try instead. Appreciate you, boys :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I did the candel one with my Kai’s only once so far while holding them in my fingers. It worked but now thinking about what you said I think I’ll just make it that one time only lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Damn - HYPED for you. Box looks so damn sick. Enjoy em! What’s the first song you put on with these? For me - daft punk Alive 2007 … I can only but imagine :face_exhaling:

1 Like

I thought same when i said it…
Clowns to the left of me…
Jokers to the right… :laughing:

:nauseated_face:
That is such a nasty azz pic.
I wonder how a tubed Custom IEM would work for em?
That slop would just slide down the straw and kill the set…
OK…enough with disgusting visuals of ear wax :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

7 Likes

18 Likes

Interesting. Same shelf as UP but more lower treble and no ESTs…

Nah, sounds almost nothing alike.
Not really tuned alike.
hybrid v.s. tribrid.
They both play music though :notes: :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Looking forward for your take on these :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I think I’ll put that Mangird gold drip on a chain and go pimp some hoes first.
Quick listen while listening to Performer 5 and mmmm Xenns bias is real. Sounds on another level

7 Likes

Aesthetics bias as well. Those shells look insane!

3 Likes

@tkddans you can put a sticky comment or edit the description on your vid right? So future viewers (who like me) that wouldnt know a mk1 from a mk2 by eyeballing it dont get misled.

That being said, thank you for what you do in those sound demos/comparos! Its very helpful, entertaining and informative.

2 Likes

Bias and extra BAs must be real because:

They look nearly identical. Glad that you get what you pay for, at that price! Going 1+ 8 on the drivers with Top, what’s the shell size like? Is it a chonky monster?

3 Likes

Bias is real.
It fuels the hobby and tricks the mind and empties wallets and fills for sale threads across the internet with goods no longer wanted cuz the new goods must be better :thinking:

Aful sounds intimate. I have a pre production unit and a retail one. It’s been with me for quite a while

5 Likes

How’s the fit with Top? I tried Monarch Mk II and 1+8 made for a big shell with a fit I had to work at. How does Top do?

1 Like

I’ts a fatty. It fits me fine but tips and earhooks …putting in work.
I dont have issues with chonk but I do with heavy chonk. Z1R and Stellaris for ex.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2).