Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Wonder who you are thinking of. :smirk:

2 Likes

Good for you bro!

2 Likes

Final nail in my coffinā€¦ Iā€™m going to get the Teas no matter what

5 Likes

Donā€™t give away my secrets. :wink:

1 Like

Eat ramen for 1 year, worth it

1 Like

Itā€™s not just about money. Is about spending 2k on something. I was fine until 600 bracket. 2k is a bit much for my soul. At least for now. Keep in mind Iā€™m new here.

Also, you get like 90%+ of the replay with 600 bracket. To some extent, if you love sub-bass monitors you will be fine with Dusk or Variations. No need to spend more.

Oh btw guess they got a new shiller now to find out the ID on head-fi :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

This doesnā€™t mean someday next week I donā€™t buy Mest just because why not. But does Mest Mk2 worth 5 times Teas price? Hell no.

Also, once again, thanks for all your advice. I just proved myself you were always right so farā€¦ About everything but tips :rofl:

4 Likes

Just thinking about this commentā€¦ This has got to be just about the wisest thing anyone has ever said in the audiophile community. lol

Truth.

4 Likes

Iā€™m weird, I know. Most people on my position would be ā€œsell everything, sell the mother and the daughter, buy Kilobuckā€. Iā€™m just like ā€œWOW THESE ARE GREAT. Whereā€™s my Teas? Oh, this are worse, but are good on their own and are mine. Cool. Wait, just 300 bucks? lol easyā€

2 Likes

ā€˜END GAMEā€™

END

comeatme

10 Likes

Nah, not that weird. Diminishing returns hits very hard after the 300 usd range IMO.

3 Likes

Well done! That fool Crinkle had put 07M as the worst tribrid. I know that everything is subjective, but in your opinion, is 07M a good tribrid? :slight_smile:

Please donā€™t trash other reviewers. :pray: :notes:
Enjoy the music and follow the words of folks who make sense to you. I get trashed sometimes and it sucks to read :grimacing:

17 Likes

The cruel thing is that the last 5-10% of performance are the most juicy ones :sweat_smile:

More begets more.

2 Likes

Crin ainā€™t no fool heā€™s heard more setā€™s than youā€™ve had sh*tā€™s but hey he has an opinion just like you :wink:

9 Likes

Yes. In my opinion, every tribid is different. Thatā€™s why is important to find your preferences. Thereā€™s a limited number of tribids on the market compared to budget/midfi stuff. Also Iā€™ve never heard Clair or Oracle or UP yet.

Also, Crin knows more about this stuff and everyone here combined, prolly exluding Chris. Heā€™s no fool. Also heā€™s human. Humans have opinions. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

@nymz having the Teas and heard the EJ07M do you think the EJ07M itĀ“s a relevant upgrade from the Teas?

This is exactly what I meant, but I said it in a different way :)))

EJ07M is a better set. Replay is kinda different. Mids on EJ are more holographic, have better detail and are less in your face. I like itā€™s presentation and Iā€™m prolly buying a set. But I donā€™t think itā€™s an 1:1 representation of the Teas, but closer than others. Keep in mind I havenā€™t touched oracle yet.

Teas are special. You either love it, or you either hate it. I love it :man_shrugging:

3 Likes