Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I so fell in love with this set again…I bought another.

7 Likes

hats off to the parents… kid is enjoying her music.

1 Like

the bird!!!

Happy to see you joined the flock for good :slight_smile:
The tuning makes them unique. I am A/B testing the Bird and the X at the moment., still way too early.
The bird manages to tickle your ears with some sounds.
Even with only one hour listening, I admit the X is superior with the slam.
Also, the X is more impacted by the source than the Bird.

2 Likes

Thank you, i meant QDC V14, sorry…

I think X is the best all around set however…
The vocals on Traillii are amazing.
I hate that Traillii and Susvara are stupid expensive because they are end game. It implies money does indeed buy sound quality.
I don’t think so but they are top of the line sets …and crazy expensive. And they must be in my life

2 Likes

It does I’m afraid…a well matched $150k speaker system in the correct environment will tell you that lol :weary:

3 Likes

Money buys quality, but the Chinese began to become greedy. In the recent past, there were IEMs that broke well above the price, now there are almost none. For example FD7, Falcon pro and others …

Just the Chinese?
You sure it’s not the entire hobby?
My Empire Ears EVO is made in U.S.A for $3,300. They added $1000 just for a bone conduction driver.
How much you think that little driver costs?

3 Likes

Yes. That’s exactly what I mean - the Chinese started doing it like everyone else.

2 Likes

Agree 100%

2 Likes

X and Dio has similar FR but I read they sound different…
Maybe I’ll wait Aroma Jewel, I really love their Thunder and Jewel will come with 6EST+6BA+DD, many drivers are custom made☺️

I’ll take that mid bass glide on “X” and the extra 2 EST in the treb :slight_smile: Best $4000 I have spent in the hobby

1 Like

stevegadd550432

I pay lots of money for this.
:musical_note: :notes:

2 Likes

Welcome to the mainland Chinese market where everything is based on integrity or NOT.

1 Like

Welcome to America
Where they speak a different language and do all the same shit

2 Likes

I agree to a certain degree, having a separate hobby in playing cards. :joy:

But have you experienced being blocked by a whole brand from the States just because you’ve done something against their agenda? I mean, China is a whole lot worse because (1) many shops on AliExpress don’t need to be licensed, (2) even a well-established brand could block you as a customer for sentimental reasons, and no Chinese law will help you with that.

Hence the Moondrop issue you have, even thought they’re pretty officially established in China.

1 Like

Yeah, Shenzen.
They actually boasted about that on here and it made them look dumb as f***
Cuz I bought ALL my goods and rec’d 7 of 10
But turning off a tap is a tactic they boasted about…to the wrong guy.
I paid for my goods.
Nice facepalm moment. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I meant brands from the US, but I digress haha :sunglasses:

If a brand in U.S.A hand picks the sycophants to vomit stuff like
" the mids sounded scooped but burn in seems to have cleaned that up" while paying folks wait for the ones they paid for in a pseudo DROP, it’s really no different than what a Chinese company does.
Secure as much profit as possible.

TRINITY is U.K. based and ripped off about $80,000
I’m wondering about U.K. laws

Oh wait…my bad.

Bob took his name off the company, put his wife as pres, went bankrupt and opened IMR.
My bad…

Head Fi deleted dozens of posts detailing the tax forms pissed folks who got ripped dug up.
Cuz…of course they did.

6 Likes