Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

@hawaiibadboy have you ever tried Yanyin Aladdin? Hybrid, 1DD + 3BA? It’s masterfully tuned but not very well known. Heard it competes with Tea but is 250 USD. I’m listening to mine right now but I don’t have the Tea for comparison. Would love a review or just a quick impression!

Maybe @nymz or @Resolution might have tried the Aladdin?

No, I have not heard that set

Nope, irrelevant to me with teas on my pocket. Sorry bro

2 Likes

Tea! Aladdin may be cool for the price !! B2 / D, if you like the graphics :slight_smile: .

1 Like

So Timeless or new Fearless iems haven’t dethroned Teas?

me every time i see someone mention the Tea or Timeless

4 Likes

Got TEA for $225. Wait for 11.11 for a discount to get it cheaper too.

1 Like

I’m waiting for 11.11 discount for Timeless. If it drops it around 200 sgd ($150), I may get it. But don’t know if it is worth to get when have TEAs

2 Likes

Fearless had to put two more Sonion 23 and then he could compete with Tea :slight_smile:

that’s a very good deal! i already have the Aladdin, and I don’t think Tea would be an upgrade based on what I’ve read, but there aren’t that many comparisons…which is why I’ve asked here if others have tested them.

We didn’t know you had Aladdin. Once you have it, there is no point in buying Tea!

2 Likes

Pricewise…but can they soundwise? :thinking:

Fearless Shangri-la - тhey may be good, but I don’t know how they sound!

Save more, jump tribids…

… or don’t buy anything else and just enjoy some :notes::notes:

Or, if you really wanna use your card and are a mid-freak that likes Teas tuning, use my plan B (AKA full BA mid freak)

GS Audio GT12

And make it a custom if you wanna go deeper like me (this is ST1 tho, I bought RSV):

2 Likes

justin-timberlake-its-just-may

I wonder if they do much discount with high demand :thinking:
Maybe some shops.
Make sure they ae trustworthy :raised_hands:

oooh yeah i saw the photos of your custom GT12 - amazing!! not sure if i wanna go down the full BA road or save up for a Timeless…Excited to hear your impressions once you get yours! You’ll compare Timeless with Tea, right?? Right???

Yes, but they will be different flavored and Timeless will arrive… God knows when :slight_smile: So much for express shippping :slight_smile:

I’ll receive 3 IEMs before that lol

Custom IEM?? :no_mouth:

1 Like

Just shell :sweat_smile: