Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Yeah, the counter on the site is down from earlier. I saw it when it was just past 100 orders then ducked out for a couple of hours thinking I had time. But I didn’t see anything on my order to indicate that I’m in the 500. C’est la vie.

Now what to get with the 99 cents I saved. :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t have a number on my order either, but I think I was around 100th. Hopefully linsoul can send another confirmation email @hawaiibadboy ?

1 Like

I thought olina were going out for sale not preorder. Looks like I didn’t get the memo :joy:

Well it is the Spring Festival Golden Week (Chunyun). Orders start shipping on the 8th of Feb 2022.

1 Like

You should check the end your order number. The Olina orders started at about 202248090, so if yours is bellow 202248590 you should be in the first 500.

2 Likes

Only if You expect Linsoul to not sell any other products and they have a sale currently.

1 Like

Yes. So if you are in between those figures, you are definitely in.

3 Likes

Ah. Of course. You’re absolutely right… :+1::joy:

1 Like

OK, well in that case I may be in. Thanks. :joy:
Now if only I can get some waterfall plot comparisons between O2 and Olina.

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:for Comfortably Numb lyrics!

2 Likes

Holy macaroni…that 3 adapter cable add-on accessory is another icing on the Olina experience. Was that your idea?

1 Like

I checked out in a hurry I didn’t know if the first 500 would sell in minutes or seconds - so I skipped the cable after a quick look - only afterwards saw it was modular. Looks awesome, I’d like to hear people’s feedback on it!

3 Likes

The last time I saw the counter it was at 125 that was like 3 hours + after start.

1 Like

I’m at around order 20-30 if that 8090 approximation number is correct…I would have been earlier but they started the sale earlier…lol…I can’t wait to get my hands and ears on this Olina!!

1 Like

No, that was Linsouls idea as Tripowin started s a cable brand. It’s a nice cable :boom:

Same. At least we have a chance to get a cable through the lyrics scavenger hunt :pray:

1 Like

I am REALLY looking forward to that game. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

The whole lyrics thing goes through you or linsoul?
Once a verse is completed, we inform you and linsoul ships?
What information do you need from the winner?

1 Like

Through me to Linsoul as far as winners. I came up with the whole idea which they never quite got besides it’s a scavenger hunt with winners getting cables and gold cards getting refunds
Front pic (#) and back pic lyrics posted in Olina thread and tracked by players who reach out to me when a verse is completed. My Fiance made a record as back up of all lines and the card #

4 Likes

I think the concept is really cool and winning things is always fun. I am just unsure if I want to give my personal information. I know you did put work in it and want to give back. I am just curious about what you’ll need to send the cable.

2 Likes