Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

:face_holding_back_tears: I’m so happy I could cry … I was just about to pull the trigger on Elixir … so happy I waited.

I have received my set and it didn’t disappoint. This is best sounding iem i have ever owned. Can’t believe how easy it handles instrument separation on busy tracks(speed of light) the treble sounds so natural/lifelike wow😍, imaging and soundstage is very very impressive. Canon in d minor by(two steps from hell)sounds amazing micro details galore😍. I can listen to this iem all day. Quick tip use the wide bore ear tips(better soundstage ) am using symbio hybrid wide bore ear tips also a good amp and dac is needed. Am running it off ibasso dx300(sounds very very impressive) take care👍

4 Likes

It also lines up extremely well (up to 3K) with the reference nozzle “experimental”, which seems to have been the Vernus:

1 Like

Timeless already out of date lol

2 Likes

Any release date yet?

No date (or price). This appears to be a leak by the way, so this isn’t official yet and could be a fake although I doubt that.

2 Likes

It is on 7Hz official (?) Facebook page, so might be legit. Driver may remain the same as in OG as the diameter is 14,2mm as well

3 Likes

Yup, that is a legit set :boom:

9 Likes

Tweaked shell, 2 pin and colours ^^, that’s enough for me.

1 Like

If they’ve tweaked the bass up a tad and sorted the QC…I’m in !

2 Likes

They need to show improvement from the Timeless. I love my timeless and it works great for me There is no reason to change and if it dies I can simply buy the new offering. If they improve depth of field and staging. They fix treble a bit and improve bass I be all in. I feel the next jump in Planar iems is near and this COULD be it.

4 Likes

Excellent, mine is on the way from Linsoul. Thanks for your comments!

hopefully the V2 is good so I won’t need my backup timeless anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m sitting here listening to my timeless now, reminded yet again how amazing of a set this is. It may not be for everyone, but for me at least, it’s potential End game. I find my self enjoying more than my Monarch’s (which is hard to admit). Can’t wait for the V2

6 Likes

My endgame eartips is (symbio hybrid wide bore tips)

3 Likes

Yes the timeless is in my mind under appreciated because how fast the game changes. I am hoping for a few improvements but if not it make an easy backup to my the Timeless with a 2 pin.

1 Like

You like them one more to try I am apparently tip crazy lol . I have the BGVP tips not the W01 but the EO1 . There for sale along with NYMZ fav . (WO1)

Interesting that those Timeless v2 dont seem to have any grills or filters?

Until I read that, I hadn’t processed the Dioko weren’t MMCX.

7 Likes