Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Interested in how the triton stacks up against the twilight. Same with the meteor and SA6 ultra.

1 Like
3 Likes

could you measure it with an extra filter on top? Playing with the EQ tool a simple -3dB high shelf at 2kHz makes it look really interesting

1 Like

I can play around with filters when time is available. I think some other reviewers have maybe tried that to some success

TIL and I was not expecting this,
… but the 7Hz 71 dongle has enough power to drive the HE400se confidently.

1 Like

Just to throw some shit at the fan - I could confidently drive my Serratus with Tantalus 500 Ohm 86dB/mW driver with 80mW single ended output of Qudelix 5k :slight_smile:
Still did not notice significant improvement of DX3Pro+ when A/Bing, but I am trying :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I Faking love my Q5k :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I’m still working with Qudelix about my power issue however they believe it’s working as intended. If that is the case I don’t see how it could power the Tantalus in SE.

Yooooo @hawaiibadboy, how is the holographic imaging on the Mahina compared to the Tea to you?

2 Likes

It’s a tribrid v.s. hybrid.
Like the EJ07, I think some EST help a bit when tuned right.
Mahina is not on 07 OG lvl with that but similar to tea IMO w/my library

2 Likes

14 Likes

Frequency response graph of TRI iOne
Using Mic (3 years old)
And using new mic. (1 day old)

6 Likes

So we’re back to FD5 type of tuning. Great…

1 Like

Huawei Freebuds Pro 2 Frequency response graph

6 Likes

Cool, these are the most loved TWS in my collection. I wish Huawei would make a wired version of these.

Here’s the graph for comparison.

I’m really interested what’s your take on these and how they compare to the Airpods Pro 2.
I also love the Devialet Gemini. The Devialet guys know their trade :+1:

2 Likes

I guess there may be some unit variation…

Not sure if you normalized at 500Hz or 1kHz (although it really doesn’t make much difference in this case):

Love the Huawei!

Wow!
That looks more like a PLA

2 Likes

Huawei vs Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, would be nice.

2 Likes

Will do, hate the fat bud style though, same reason I never use my Sony TWS

1 Like

7 Likes