Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

What is that black and red simgot iem in your video Chris? Another collab?

4 Likes

So many teases of collabs and iems at the moment. Red iem, dusk, Jupiter, Aful Cantor, hold on to your wallets it’s going to be a crazy Month!

5 Likes

It’s another Simgot :notes: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Add some bass you know the deal.

3 Likes

200w (6)

That is how you handle QA/QC (Above)

hpw-crowd

As a long and vocal critic of Jck Vang…bravo on the absolute pro handling of issues. My image of the company is an at all time high.
Shit happens
How you handle it is all anyone cares about.

11 Likes

And then there’s Elysian misleading/using my video without contacting me and avoiding to address their issues :joy:

4 Likes

Does he know that is your vid? ( You being the guy who got fucked…tell me he isn’t low key trolling you…)

1 Like

Another winner?

Lol no idea but made it private now hahaha Elysian on some good good 4sure

hey all, I’ve been taking a break from the entire audio game but since 11/11 is coming soon, I was wondering where all the buzz is at these days.
Last time I tuned in, the Cadenza was a favorite under 50 and everybody was talking about the Maestro in the upper echelons.

So, what are you all hyped about these days and what does the discussion revolve around now? :slight_smile:
I think I’ll be getting a sub-$100 IEM for a friend and something in the sub-$500 for myself if there’s really something these days that blows it out of the park

I don’t want to be cynical here, but what other choice but a proper response did they have? It‘s not like they could have ignored it, given the price tag, their reputation on the line and this being a common issue, aka not just one or two units breaking from this fault.

I think what I‘m trying to say is, this should be the norm and not something that should have to be applauded.

5 Likes

It should be the norm, but the bar is too low in this field :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh…I dunno…

You could deflect or indicate others have problems…if anyone really dropped it?
You see anyone from Moondrop discussing the Sabre shells?

Let me make a 2nd reply.
My Moondrop…the most expensive IEM they have ever released has had a dead cable since the box was open and despite mailson mails on mails I still sit here with no timeline…6 weeks later…about when I get my cable

If my Raven fails it is under a 2 year warranty and is explicitly stated…I can sell it and the new owner gets that coverage if it is in the timeframe.
My Solis 2 has never worked and I cannot get a straight answer…from the rep…the person who should have answers has none.

2 Likes

No, however:

• I have also only seen this one case (yet)
  • Dark Saver units have been shipping out only since the 15th

Once more people will get their units, we will find out if it‘s a one off or a systematic problem like with the Raven. If it is a systematic problem, I hope they take after EE and act accordingly.

When I saw the first case of a Raven shell breaking, I also went „surely this is a one off, this is Empire Ears we are talking about“ - and what do you know, more and more started popping up.

Gonna be interesting to see if this will take the same turn.

Yeah, that’s an absolute no-go for a flagship product, or any product. 100% agree with you.

1 Like

Shenzen says taking preorders till end of October.
They shipping to public from 15th?

I‘ve seen a few people claim they already got theirs sent early - in all fairness, I am not sure though if those aren’t review units.

In either case, we should get more info about it relatively soon.

1 Like

13 Likes

Damn, the only thing I could find with a google search is a graph on your squiglink lol. FR bass looks delicious though.

1 Like