Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Kiwi Ears x HBB collab with that config??

empty-pockets

4 Likes

I don’t leave links to my reviews in the Acho Review thread as I was asked not to cross post but seing that these are quite relevant at the moment, I will risk getting told off…

8 Likes

Thanks man. Glad you liked it. You tend to not be a fan. Appreciate you taking the time :v: :notes:

Discount code: CKIA4QEC16VF $16 off
https://ja.aliexpress.com/item/1005005505406022.html?spm=a2g0o.store_pc_topSellerIng.8148356.11.4c44294f9DrDlP&pdp_npi=2%40dis!USD!US%20%2490.00!US%20%2445.00!!!!!%402101e9cf16835106994442367e2139!12000033341708843!sh

8 Likes

Promo code no longer working so must have been limited to yesterday or a select # of orders.

Calling all Olina SE owners: have any of you tried or want to try a double filter mod on them? I’m curious what that sounds like :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, it’s been a few days of HBB magic…first, my replacement QKZ x HBBs (gave my other set to a friend) and Blon Z300 x HBBs showed up, then this discount popped up so I ordered the P2s for a steal and then today the beautiful Kiwi Ear Orchestra Lites showed up that I won on Saint Paddy’s Day from one of HBB’s very kind giveaways.

Thank you so much for all you do in this hobby/community @hawaiibadboy also big thanks to Natsumi for handling the shipping. I hope you, her, and Kai are all doing fantastic!

13 Likes

Your set makes the Irish in my heart sing :heart_on_fire::notes:

2 Likes

Holy cow are these chunky and thick!
Initial listening to Yes, Dire Straights, Boston, and Kansas, I’m impressed with the separation. The bass is definitely lacking but the mids/uppers are really clean. Thinking these might do well for some classical and maybe some Jazz (not all). Really pretty set, just so surprised by how thick they are and how far they stick out of my ears.

1 Like

Them sure are pretty :+1: it’s so cool that you won the giveaway, I was hoping that at least one of us on HFGFs would snag a pair from HBB.

Thanks for the amazing giveaways recently, Chris :pray:

3 Likes

Fit. I’ve always hated the fit on the S12 but loved the sound for certain genres. That typical KZ shell style fits my ear incredibly well.

PR2 arrived today. Great fit and tuning, 0 regrets.

5 Likes

Thanks man, that made my day.
Thanks for shouting her out. She does the shipping :notes: :heart_on_fire:

Glad you like :boom: :notes:

4 Likes

If that is same driver as ea500…which is already a driver type/quality that is beyond it’s peers…at $30…that will be nutz.
Crazy crazy f**ing hobby

10 Likes

When is this supposed to be dropping?

A few months from now in our market the EW100P just launched

1 Like
7 Likes

Speaking of Custom Arts have you ever gotten custom silicone tips from them? Aside from that it would be really useful and helpful to have a video sometime about companies that do custom tips especially since there are not a lot of vodeos with information on companies that offer a service like that.

It is not, according to a Chinese translator it is a “Silicone” thing. (Silicone Crystal Polymer)
EA500 is a DLC driver

6 Likes

spent some time with the PR2’s today… kept tip swapping because I felt like some bass was missing, decided to try the stock tips and its getting there lol

2 Likes

stock tip is KZ starline, which has a 4mm bore. Same bore as a CP100, which is basically the reference tip for a HBB set.

1 Like

I didn’t like the spinfits on it though… weird