Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

(I do if it has drastic change like on the LZ A7. :smiley:)

2 Likes

Yes, that’s nice. I was just checking the graph on fd7 with other nozzles… Its (even) worse?

oof

This is what you call variation. :joy:

7 Likes

Screw nozzles. You’re wrong! :wink:

I said it. I finally stood up to the master. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to know what is the Tea competitor that’s coming up! :moneybag: coffee? Espresso? That’s more my thing :joy:

And the new UM product I wonder it would in which price bracket… honestly MEST II looks amazing but I will never go that far! What do you think of mini mest is it really an affordable mest?

1 Like

:+1:

The MEST MKII is a bargain vs Unique Melody’s other IEMs…

If it weren’t for the 3DT, the MEST and MKII would be their budget offerings.

Post there? :rofl: Or should I just start a thread? Ain’t that big of a deal, tho.

They completely ignored your comment in KATO thread.
That is the Western = to saying “F*** you”
After showing all the money you spent on their gear.

4 Likes

I guess if you look at it that way but still a lot more than what I am willing to spend. That sure ain’t an impulse buy at least for me. Not sure if it is worthed for my use case. I use IEM mainly while commuting and at work.

Yeah bro.

I have lots of money to spend with other brands like UM that concentrate their efforts on making IEMs that sound badass, not female anime box art that weebs want because they are attracted to cartoons.

If Moondrop don’t want to make a statement on their social media smut, I don’t want to have anything to do with them or their products.

6 Likes

They jumped in, asked if anyone needed anything to ping them
and…many did right away.
And nothing.
Life is cold and hard when Head-Fi is not protecting you.

6 Likes

I knew what he was doing. He wanted to answer questions regarding Kato. Nothing else. It’s probably the best move they could make because there’s a large percentage of their audience I’ve found that actually likes that stuff and apologizing for it would upset them.

F… em.

On to a more constructive topic… HE6se V2 mod just completed. Very happy with this.

18 Likes

Fucking wow!!
Damn bro!

4 Likes

Epic, congratz bro. Stunner!

1 Like

friday-ice-cube

1 Like

Isnt that a bad way to place it? Wouldnt it be better to hang it on the metal band instead of the leather band?

6 Likes

I admit I end up doing so with the Susvara. I find it more practical, doesn’t impact the metal and doesn’t wear off the headband.

8 Likes

Hoping this sounds awesome

12 Likes

No! It’s fine. It would need to be way heavier to have to worry about it. Not worried about it in the least.

It looks awesome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes