Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

The white color is my improvement version for Next Mele upgrade. Maybe it’s difficult to implement, but who knows the future? Just my dream hihi… :grin:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thx, I’m that guy.

6 Likes

It ( the T1S ) looks like a ZEX with the treble knocked out of it.

1 Like

Now I just need a dollar for every view…

2ab651be8f1ce1ef3b37bc5bdb144d1f

10 Likes

Looks like DUNU has a well calibrated mic

14 Likes
7 Likes

Any idea how the drivers are distributed in the frequency range? Interesting to see these multi DD hybrids pop up.

2 Likes

When I first saw it, that was my guess, the CRA+ was overpriced.

The beauty of the CRA was it was good enough I liked them, but if one of my granddaughters wanted a pair of headphones, I didn’t hesitate to hand a $12 CRA over. They are perfect theme park headphones, if a kid loses them or they end up in the laundry when you get home, nobody cares ( my wife has washed a pair this spring ).

5 Likes

I reckon this’ll be my next set … I can’t wait :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

Hey @hawaiibadboy , just wondering when you’re gonna release the Hybrid War video? Super pumped for it!

The Kinera Norn have a pretty steep V like I know Empire Ears often can, so I was making some comparisons and sure enough:

4 Likes

Sounds like Softears Turii is one hell of an IEM. @hawaiibadboy you got yours yet?

3 Likes

Yup, I got mine :notes:

8 Likes

This is probably more of a “graphs don’t tell the whole story” proof, but just noticing this:

9 Likes

Yeah the Korean reviewers said that the DD doesn’t sound like a DD in that it has very fast transients. It also sounds semi-open back.

7Hz Timeless V2 (called Dioko)

19 Likes

Oh snap!! :eyes:

2 pin !
Lets hope they solve the qc issues and dont get greedy with the costs.

1 Like