Beginner looking for loud headphones without compromises

I checked the reviews of different planar magnetic headphones and for my preferences (loud, quality bass), the LCD-2C was the best.

BTW I finally got my custom balanced cable from Periapt, took a little longer. I think 26 days total. The LCD-2C sounds even better now in terms of bass with the new balanced cable. I have Equalizer APO set to -6 and the bass cranked way up, with a good amount of emphasis on 30 Hz to give a nice weight to the bass.

The only problem remains is the weird metallic treble at a certain frequency range. It only really appears with specific female vocals, so far I’ve only heard it with 1 or 2 songs.

I experienced the same thing on my THX-AAA-789 on my DT 1990 pro. Gain setting 3 around 3 o’clock fan noise and chuffing effect like rattle that can be heard without even wearing them. Very disappointed… Tracks like Hans Zimmer’s mountains, Lindsey Stirling Artemis. I purchased a pair of DT 1990 pro and DT 1770 pro at the same time and they both exhibit the same phenomenon.