Best amp and dac for gaming

I’ve actually been talking to some people in the forums. I’ll be going for the L30+E30 but what are the benefits if I would be buying this stack compared to if I’m going to buy a xduoo xd 05 basic? (ill only be using this for my pc for music, competitive fps gaming, and watching shows or movies so yeah.

Nice

Generally just superior sound quality and flexibility in the future, the xduoo you trade some sound quality for the fact you can take it portable pretty much

1 Like

Sounds like the E30 + L30 combo would just be superior without any downsides if you are using it on your desktop. The 05 basic is portable, but as you arent doing that, that advantage might as well not exist.

1 Like

That’s mainly what I’m thinking here as well

1 Like

maybe size can be a downside lol.

OH yeah, dont forget that the 05 basic uses a battery. That will probably get worn out after some time, that wont happen with the L30/E30.

1 Like

I believe the Basic has a switch in the back to just avoid doing that. I haven’t used it so correct me if i’m wrong.

2 Likes

oh ok, I dont have it either but that sounds good.

I still rec the E30 + L30 stack over the 05 basic for desktop only use. A lot more output power and should sound better overall.

2 Likes