Best FPS Gaming Headphones by price range; $500, $1000, $2000 and beyond

I don’t have much experience with a lot of gear but from what I have read.

-1000$+: The BF2 with the LP is a solid match. (I don’t have it)

-400$: The Modius and A3 are good entry-level. I have the modius with A3 rn.

Ya I’m shooting around $500 honestly $1000 is a bit much atm. When you say A3 are you referring to the Asgard 3?

Yes, the Schiit Asgard 3.

@Alfredo3001 Do you have a comparison of the A3 and Magnius possibly? Or know of the difference between the two?

thats a picky one… itll respond to element alright but it synergizes with better equipment.

can confirm same recommendation… I personally use the top one love it.

magnius is more measurement based… wouldn’t recommend that whatsoever over asgard 3 for beyers… tried it myself… definite no go.

I have not tried the magnius. But there seems to be an agreement the A3 is the pick here.

On the T1.2 what do you love about the BF2? Would you pair another amp with it?

bf2 is a dac not a an amp… would I pair another dac with it you mean then… maybe Rmi-adi 2 if I wanted a very good dac with good mid presence or the a90 d90 stack is nice too

Sorry, I meant to say what other amp would you pair with it. Sorry, I have 6 headphones arrayed in front of me and I’m testing all of them. Form the new Clear MG Pro, down to the Hifman Sundara.

I’m running the Benchmark DAC2 HGC and just curious what you felt the BF2, the T1.2 and what amp.

I hear so many people talk about the BF2 I’m of course curious. Though I’m tempted to go to their store since it’s about a 90 min drive from me. I am super happy with my Benchmark though.

So what do you like about the BF2 with the T1.2?

I don’t know what the LP is, if you don’t mind answering.

Sure :slight_smile:

LP: Monoprice Liquid platinum
A3: Schiit Asgard 3
BF2: Schiit Bifrost 2

A picture of the LP:

Edit: added the a3 and bf2