Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

WTS [US-NJ] Campfire Andromeda pre-2019, perfect condition, work as they should, come with all original packaging and contents plus some extra tips I never used. Asking $515 shipped U.S., I also have a PW audio No.10 4-wire cable terminated in 4.4mm (the cable pictured here) for them, asking $600 with the extra cable shipped U.S. will also sell the cable separately if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

WTT [US-NC] Silver Woo Audio WA8 for either a Black WA8 or 3rd Gen WA7 Fireflies

1 Like

Local trade for TA 26 Tube Amp

SOLD via U/AVexchange

Anyone based in NYC (or a nearby town)?

If so, continue reading:

I’m looking to trade or sell my tube amp + tubes, and I’d like to avoid shipping fees for such a beefy product, so I’m willing to meet up or deliver this bad boy.

Asking price is $250

Products I’d trade for :

Sorted by highest - least interest
I’ll add cash where it makes sense

• Soekris DAC 1321
  • Aune X1S GT
  • Drop Aeon Closed X
  • Grado Hemp
  • Grado SR325X

My tube amp + extras:

1 Like

WTB: Pairs of 6922 tubes.

They seem to be difficult to find right now. Let me know if you’ve got a set or two that you’re interested in selling.

Thanks,

1 Like

Bump, Oxygen still available. £145 incl UK shipping.

What wood are those!?!

Wanted To Trade: Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 Closed with Noire pads for Focal Elex

Looking to trade a pair of Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 Closed with Noire fenestrated pads – basically the Noire but with the red-and-black body of the A2C – for a pristine pair of Focal Elex.

Feel free to PM me if you want to play Monty Hall and make a deal. I’ll be happy to send as many pics as you like.

Original box, case, tuning pads and instructions included.

I am not the first owner of these, but they’re in excellent condition. Not a damn thing wrong with them – I just want a slightly more energetic open-back for my collection.

Thanks.

Monkeypod wood

Pics of the Kbear Aurora please??

WTB - Allo Revolution DAC

Purchased from fellow HiFiGuides member.

My offer would vary based on the power supply it comes with.

[U.K ONLY]

s12 for £110

1 Like

WTB HD800 Hart Cable, I don’t need any interconnects. $45 shipped.

[WTS][USA-TX] $150 Schiit Magni3+ & Modi 3
Price includes shipping and Paypal Fees.
PM for more info

1 Like

My Yanyin Canon listing on Head-Fi

$300 currently, I will be keeping the Penon Serial as my EDC, for my particular taste. Nothing was lacking in the Canons, they’re just different. They’re a spellbinding experience.

2 Likes

that’s a good deal for a beginner, so GLWYS!

ps - mebe post this add on the US Audio Mart site as well?

Anyone looking for a Koss ESP-95X? I have one that I’m willing to let go for trade or sell. Hit me with a message if interested!

WTS - Allo Revolution DAC

I prefer my Aune X8, so this DAC is for sale.

DAC only (no PSU) - $150
DAC w/ ifi Power Supply - $230

Reddit Post

https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/ue6u8z/wtsusnyh_allo_revolution_dac_w_paypal/

3 Likes

WTT - [H] Balanced Cables + XLR Interconnect [W] Cash or cables

Thought I was going fully balanced, turns out I’m not. I’ll trade this stuff for $50 or the following:

1. Hart Audio Audeze cables

2. Balanced output cable for iFi Zen DAC

[WTS] [US-FL] UM Mext [W] PayPal G&S

Link to r/AVExchange sale where you can also verify I have confirmed sales history. Excellent condition with less than 100 hours. Selling reduced prices because of the limited reviews available for these. Asking $725 shipped to United States only. May be able to ship elsewhere but, would need to negotiate higher to cover shipping.

3 Likes

Sent a message