Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

The admins, owners, and providers of hifiguides will provide no support in assistance, facilitation, and conflicts regarding selling and trading, please do so at your own risk. By engaging in commercial activity like trading and selling, hifiguides does not officially endorse this activity and will not be held liable for anything involved in these activities. Or something like that, not really a legal document so that statement is useless

See the other topic for potential flaws

3 Likes

I just figured I would lean into it lol

2 Likes

EDIT:
we need to do this regularly, that was quick. Thank you and done.

Well, I don’t want to sell anything BUT I’m still looking to BUY the OLDER style of HD600 if anyone has a pair and we can come to terms.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I was about to reach out as well. I’m glad you finally scored a pair, enjoy!

2 Likes

WTB a USB Mic or an XLR one with an interface. Will be teaching from home more often and need to fix my microphone issues. Let me know if you have an extra, thanks!

1 Like

Do any you guys use a third party service like Shippo for buying shipping labels? I’ve been doing some research and it looks like I can save a fair bit by using it.
https://goshippo.com/

Also I’m selling a Magni 3. (Though my recommendation would always be to spend the extra on a 3+)
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fs-schiit-magni-3.932906/

I wanted to drop these two here. I will do up an ad for the SP200 tomorrow.
For the Canadians among us:

3 Likes

Selling my Fostex TR-X00 Hart Audio Cable. If interested let me know and we can talk a different price than what’s listed on eBay.

Had others here but they sold quick.

2 Likes

Cheers mate. Grabbed the 4.4mm interconnect. Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks man. Yeah the others went quick.

2 Likes

Since i got my Helios im gonna be selling a lot of heaphones here. Stay tuned

7 Likes

WTB - anything free for a broke ass enthusiast :frowning: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Parting with my babies since can’t really take advantage of them currently. :C

I got amps so cheap, it seems like they’re free! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Quick question that’s mostly related - how do y’all go about packing/shipping your headphones? Any tips/tricks to make sure they’re protected while reducing shipping costs?

Id just recommend hanging onto the original packaging… I do that and use regular parcel shipping with tracking and the cost hovers around $15-$25 cad within Canada and $25-$40 to the US

if you want shipping labels I can rec shippo but I personally don’t use them anymore

1 Like

I keep all my original boxes in my closet, as donjklassen mentioned. And yes, it does take up a lot of space. I have learned that everything that comes in, is going back out at some point. And sometimes you have to put a box in a box.
I find that shipping in Canada it is in the $20’s. I have seen as low as $21.79, up to $27.88. That is Canada Post ground shipment. Ranges from 3 to 7 business days. I have NEVER had a problem with a damaged or missing parcel.

1 Like

keeping the box helps with resale too.

2 Likes

I keep everything except twist ties. Of course if you are selling something you bought used, you can only do what you can do.

1 Like