Dom Q’s spot (Recap of CanJam NYC and other things)

hmmm, im no expert here but it is true that iems are the least ear-health friendly amongst the transducers so if your ears have already gone through all that shit it might mean that they are just that more sensitive and I would probably not use iems that might cause an issue…we only have one pair of ears after all…

Perhaps I would give semi-open iems more of a chance though as they are much more friendly (vastly less seal/pressure), something like the sony ex800st/1000 and the audeze isine iems comes to mind.

Man you’ve been through a lot and fair play for hanging in there :muscle:t2:… if they’re ok with hearing aids etc then I guess a custom IEM would ultimately be the best way to go but maybe take Jay up on his kind offer to try a few sets first to see what you think fq wise :+1:

4 Likes

Haha, I love how the storm has been god-tiered to its own category :laughing:

5 Likes

Wow. I am overwhelmed by your generosity. I’m at work, so access is on/off, but I will be sending a message soon. Thank you!

10 Likes

Of course man dw about it, let me know :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Man, @VIVIDICI_111 is in fact an absolute legend. Respect, Jay :pray:

10 Likes

This forum is so wholesome man, you love to see it. You are great people.

11 Likes

@Raptor168 Acoustune RS One is an option that’s reasonably priced and fit is really good.
It has fast bass and decent details.

1 Like

Gentlemen, the Symphonium Titan has arrived!

Pre-orders start today, I’m just waiting on the rep to get back to me regarding the full release.

Happy pre-ordering!

15 Likes

I’m good to go, but blessings to all of you going for it!

2 Likes

If I wasn’t buying a car, I’d be all over them. I will, however, be stalking the classifieds for the next year or two…

5 Likes

Yeah sure…I give you 3-6 months…max! :smiley:

3 Likes

I will do my best to remain strong hahaha! I would also kinda feel like a dick to snag a pair if only so many are going to be out in the wild for a while, and I’m already over here with STORM and Crimson so I think I can have a little patience for the time being.

9 Likes

33528736e35debe64cffaf15d1696445

3 Likes

Seriously. Any time you feel the urge, just pop in Storm and remember you’re already at top-shelf lol

4 Likes

I just looked them up. A strong contender for sure! Thank you for the suggestion. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’m hoping to pick up a set possibly next month, but I just have to see how April goes at work. The last few months have been super slow and I was short from my goal by 2 cars :smiling_face_with_tear:

But we’re gonna pick up our overalls and shine our shoes this month, boys. Titan here I come :handshake:

6 Likes

I do see an opportunity here! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Lol believe me, the discussion was had but we couldn’t make the magic happen (I was already committed to another dealer and I’m halfway across the country). What I REALLY need is a raise so I can just fly out and buy another one from Dom!

3 Likes