Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

@domq422 You step away from your wallet right this instant, before I call you by your government name :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That looks phenomenal. :eyes:

3 Likes

Let me live, fool!!!

I’ll be looking for a 2nd hand pair next year :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m not stopping either of you.

I’m laughing my ass off :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

I really should stop, huh? Fuck you may be right :joy:

2 Likes

Just had a quick listen to the Quattro and switched back to the PA02 ,

The Quattro has some amazing coherency but switching back to the PA02 the details and resolution is a different level.

I do love my Dynamic Drivers but for mids and highs I like some nice BA clarity.

Blessed to get to listen to some real bangers to finish off 2023.

3 Likes

Hype train now loading…
IMG_8514

4 Likes

Yes Cho Cho Cho full steam ahead :grin:
Love it.

1 Like

oh no no no no hell no I’m not listening

1 Like

TDM is out here doing the Lord’s work, separating people from their monies lol.

Gettem, boy!

4 Likes

I’m just saying, if you’re going to be seduced at CanJam in March, be careful about having your balls tickled at Christmas

:wink:

3 Likes

Tomorrow a TOTL joins the family after a 3 month long wait due to a lost shipment from FedEx

8 Likes

9 Likes

Very cool photos, still in love with your DTE900?
:grin: exellent way to end the year with such a good IEM.

3 Likes

I also have the image of TDM and Jay being on the opposite end of this, since Jay is correctly asking “how many Harmon tuned sets do you need?”

2 Likes

I am in love with some

opposite of Harman tuned sets lately.
Oriveti OH700VB and this $155 PULA PA02.

The PA02 might be the best tuned set I have ever heard at any price.

6 Likes

Welcome to QDC-tuning country lol. Congrats on finding your preferred versions of the flavor.

Probably my favorite tuning philosophy, of the popular tuning options

3 Likes

Im kind of with you on this now. I didn’t like this style at first but I think that’s cause the first sets that hit this tuning style were all BA (Anole, SA6) except for the tea which obviously has a cult following. I never tried the tea because it was before my time in this hobby and they had QC issues with the DD. Now we got all these hybrids with this tuning and Im here for it. @GooberBM I just looked at your matrix and I noticed you don’t have a clear “green rec” for this category.

4 Likes

Yeah, cause this type of tuning is pretty fickle: You have to find the right version of it for yourself.

• SA6 is very good but that BA-bass bias is real
  • Vulkan is my personal choice but every single one of you in our tour group that tried it was like “not for me” so I can’t recommend that universally
  • SR5 didn’t jive with me for many of the reasons you all didn’t like Vulkan, but that seems more universally acceptable
  • Not enough people heard Tripowin Piccolo or gave it enough of a shot to even consider it a sub-$50 recommendation (to which I still think that’s criminal, but I’m gonna die alone on that hill)
  • Starsea had the pressure build-up that makes it hard to fully recommend
  • Sonus was meh to me (would take Piccolo over it), but that’s one most people could get into

So when I find the set that I like and other people independently like themselves, I’d probably sign off on a green “full recommendation”. Until then, they all have caveats lol

5 Likes

No you have company on that hill. The Piccolo is my below 50$ most beloved IEM.

8 Likes