6 Likes

SLIIVO MYER04 6BA Sonion/Knowles
$399.

7 Likes

Canpur Joyful 1&2

10 Likes

Canpur CP32E

10 Likes

It can be hard to see at first, but the CP32E caps are actually transparent (with the pattern over the top), allowing you to see the internals even though the shell is opaque.

5 Likes

Did you get Canpur CPBA7?

No, the 3 models I have on tour is from a friend of mine.

There is a thread on Head-Fi about that model, and there is one who is writing a review for it soon.

1 Like

Yeah but maybe I trust more in your opinion.

2 Likes

Campfire Bonneville

12 Likes

2 Likes

Yup I’m feeling kind of pink wearing them :rofl:

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd

2 Likes

I think I saw heard one the other day in lime green?

That’s the Ponderosa. 5BA.

2 Likes

Beautiful picture. You’ve got some good photography skills. How do you like the Bonneville? I have the Andromeda 2020, and love it, but ive been cautious about other Campfire iems due to reading about their supposed ‘wonky’ tuning.

1 Like

To early to say much, first 15 min was bright. But changed music and gear.

I’m not too much of a cable believer, but changed to a okay copper and changed tips to some that can help on treble.

It is a very fun V shaped set, wonky tuning? Yes maybe. Seen the measurement and the mids are weird, but it sounds good. Treble has weird peak also, and this is why I found it to hot up top. First music I tested was some technical electronica, and this is often artificial and bright in the treble already. Changed to death metal instead, and 2 hours flew by without fatuige.

So it might not be universal on all music, but again need more time with it to see what I feel on more stuff.

But first it will be more time with the Canpur models, as I’m shipping them to next tour person after the weekend.

10 Likes

Nice. I do need to try some of the other Campfire iems. I’m also intrigued by several of the Canpur iems. But, im going to hold for now. I just got the Ascension (delivered today!) and I’m going to enjoy that for a while. Well, and the TSMR X! :grin:

1 Like

There is an endless amount of good new releases, easy to forget to enjoy what we already have.

Enjoy your music :grin:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Blue is in fashion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes