Dope looking IEM’s, Buds and Cables ✨

8 Likes

7 Likes

Kinera’s got that “left some cheddar on the table? Gonna come clean that up” energy going on, and I’m here for it

6 Likes

I’m kinda glad they switched up from the Panda faceplate… :panda_face:

2 Likes

That faceplate was awful and looked so bad. Idk how they thought that was a good idea

2 Likes

Would have wished for a more fancy design but afterall it’s classy and timeless :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Looking at the picture at first I thought they had a new 3-pin cable connector design but then realized that this must just be a fancy vent. :grin:

1 Like

There’s even another fancy 3 hole vent on the other side of the shell.
No wonder with that amount of air being pushed :grin::loud_sound::loud_sound::loud_sound:

1 Like

Dude, fantastic picture! That is so sharp. Love the background as well :handshake:

1 Like

Symphonium Crimson

10 Likes

Thanks brother, i gave it a cleaning today and thought i must use the opportunity to take a picture as long as it’s shiny.
The shiny black surface is really unforgiving when it comes to dust and smudges

1 Like

I can only imagine, brother. My biggest enemies when it comes to taking photos of IEMs has to be dust and finger prints. They’re both a nightmare to deal with

1 Like

Project M
fingerprints lol

10 Likes

My new ivipQ Cable arrived today, so here´s another EVO pic again (ivipQ-72 customized with lightweight accesoires)

I´d say it´s a match! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

What about calling this thread Dope looking IEMs, Buds and cables? @Ohmboy
I know there´s a cable thread (by @soundeater) but maybe they can be merged together?
Just an idea :slight_smile:

Thanks @Ohmboy :sunglasses::+1:t2:

11 Likes

Yes, but I don’t know how. @Ohmboy can do it :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

8 Likes

Zero Degree Godfall😍

2 Likes
  1. Empire Ears Legend X
  2. QDC Anole V14
  3. Lime Ears Aether
  4. Shure Se846