Focusrite Solo (3rd gen.) as dac

I didn’t find much info about their replacement cable that would also balance the sound. 560s is kinda new so the replacement parts are not available yet, at least here. What do you think about the black edition of DT880 250?

I wouldn’t recommend this specific cable, but the cables that worked on the other sennheiser 5 series should work on the 560s

I would go with the regular one as the black has a bit further elevated and sharper treble over the silver, and personally I don’t think it needs sharper treble lol

I was thinking of plan that I would actually get the 880 600 and in the future I would buy a better amp to drive them. Is that good too?

So while the 600 ohm is an improvement over the 250, you really have to like the 880 to justify that upgrade, if you are fairly lukewarm on an 880, the 600 ohm won’t change that

To put it short. I am looking for a headphone for gaming. I chose the DT880 for the great soundstage, imaging and treble peaks which I heard is good for hearing footsteps. If I went the 250 route, I would rather get the 560s in that case.

I mean for gaming either one of those will work just fine, you aren’t making a poor choice either way. So in that case, you might as well go for the 560s, and then later on try out a beyer

DT880 is older so the replacement parts are easier to find. Their physical design is also more comfortable because I own the 770 and they are quite comfy for me. However I mostly play FPS games like R6 and I recall from a guide that DT880 has a problem with sound surrounding, apparently the sound from 5 to 7 o’ clock doesn’t sound as if it was coming from behind, it sounds rather more centered. 560s are fairly new, I tried to find their replacement parts in my country but no luck whatsoever. They are also quite analytical, would that mean that it is more fatiguing to listen for long listening sessions?