Funny Picture/GIF/Video thread

No need. Ascendo SMSG50

5 Likes

Fashioned by?..

1 Like

When you are done listening to music, please put the anti-gravity drive cable back, okay? :smiley:

4 Likes

On the bright side, if your wall outlets ever need some wire…

2 Likes

I wonder how that sounds on low volume. like could i actually put it in my house and use it?

Yep!

Lol I swear I thought about something similar today when I saw the picture.

-“So, these new headphones we made are great. We really should not use a crappy cable. We need to use thick wiring, just to be sure. What’s left?”
-“Huh… we only got 220V extension cords…”
-“That will do.”

3 Likes

Well it’s meant for home and commercial cinemas, so I think you could.

How to tell an audiophile by his shoes:

14 Likes

HAAAH!!! must be a Koss owner. :wink:

3 Likes

Lol! Guilty!

9 Likes

Hart audio cables doing mixers too now? (just kidding)

Apologies for brief sidetrack from the “funny,” but I got that little mixer so I can run 3.5mm line out from my 3 monitors through that mixer, then out to an amp (RNHP currently) via 3.5 to RCA cable. Lets me hear whatever is on all my monitors, mixed together, which can include work laptop, personal laptop, and one or more gaming consoles.

It’s less than ideal for sound quality, but fantastic for convenience. I use that path primarily for working and pure XLR from my personal laptop for music while I work. I can toggle source on the RNHP to switch between work meetings and calls and music.

And so I stay on-topic:

12 Likes

For those nerds wondering, venom is injected while poison is ingested. For example, a snake bite is venomous while a berry is poisonous.

6 Likes

5 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

That’s accurate lol

9 Likes