Going back to wired

ok

i know i will be getting one of these IEMs (just dunno which one would really work well since im used to a 58X and M50X sound) and put final audio E tips on them (multiple size so i know what would be big enough to isolate and be comfy)… the hard part is the decision

not even kidding, flip a coin. do a little tournament between then and flip coins to see who wins. when you are indecisive stuff like that would be best! they said you can’t go wrong with any anyways

urbanfun it is then

now i just need to save a bit more money for the final E tips

2 Likes

oh niceeeeeeeeeeeee!!! that will be interesting, for sure keep us up with your impressions etc

Great choice! Sounds up your alley with the awesome bass. Should be great!

aaand linsoul having a sale on the tin T2 and blon now makes me unsure

Tin T2 won’t have the bass response you are looking for at all, and the comfort on the BLON is not very good at all in my opinion. I would say keep your eyes set on the Urbanfun if you have already decided on them. Can’t go wrong with them I think.

1 Like

ok now having a bit of cold feet because i already have wireless IEMs and the money is somewhat hard and i am just a little bit on the anxious side

seeing as the urbanfun are sold out im thinking maybe i might move to the blon b-03… but the question is if they aren’t as good or just as good

I have both (mesh modded 03 though, but easy to do) and I like them both as much. Hard to recommend the urbanfun though since there is a lot of QC problems (related to the MMCX) but you can fix it with tape (taping the cable to the urbanfun and making it a “non-detachable” iem).

then thats a no no from me

i need the detachable cable since my cat chews up cables like breakfast and that was a requirement… either that or a case that i can put them in whenever i dont use them

I’m just going to say I think you may really enjoy the Guideray Gr-i. Excellent bass kick, and nice clear highs. And if you don’t like the stock tips you can get other ones. And it has a 2pin cable, those have sturdier connections.

1 Like

i’ll put them on my “to buy in this huge list of things to buy list”

starting out probably with a schiit magni 3+, a mobile enough or dongle DAC/AMP, and a bunch of records… the issue is that they are low (C tier) on BGGARs list

Don’t pay attention to his ‘tier’ list. He has a very specific music set that his stuff works with. Mine are my favorite IEMs I have, I think they are much better than the BL-03 personally, I have both.

1 Like

so you sure i’d personally like the guiderays more than the blon… because i am planning on buying them soon for non exercise work (i will keep my wireless for that since its convenient even though the rubber button keeps falling off…) and i am nervous money with all the bills i have (50 bucks when you have about 120 bucks, plus having to pay about 80 bucks in 2 months, as well as 30 this month, 80 the next, and still save for the amp, amp/dac, and possible future headphones)… and im not used to the 58X sound and loving it so i dunno if the highs are as needed as i thought