Goober's Journey Into the IEM Game or "Why Are You Not As Good As....?"

Hi, I’m Brandon (Call me Goober/Goob, if that’s too formal for you :slight_smile: ), and I’ve had so much fun hanging around these parts, and learned from you, that I kind of can’t help myself; I want to share my thoughts on the gear I listen to, and make another landing spot for people to enjoy conversing about music, and the gear we listen to it with. Especially since I’ve been getting my hands on more and more IEM sets (many that aren’t as hyped or of particular general interest) and I don’t want to clog up other threads with my thoughts. I’ll start to bring them here.

I genuinely hope I have something interesting to say, that anyone reading will enjoy. But at the very least, I have a place to say what I think, and that’s good enough for now.

I’ll mention more of what I have on the way soon, and give some thoughts on the things I’ve been currently listening to (and catch you up on the gear I already have and love) but for now, let’s give you a taste of how I work, with a few posts of IEM thoughts I’ve already shared. Talk to you soon!

IEM discussion thread - #3646 by GooberBM - Thoughts on Tripowin Olina
IEM discussion thread - #3652 by GooberBM - Thoughts on Tri X HBB Kai (featuring guest appearances by KBear Aurora and Tri Starsea)
IEM discussion thread - #3733 by GooberBM - Thoughts on Shuoer S12 (featuring guest appearances by KBear Aurora and 7Hz Zero)

EDIT: Goober's IEM Rankings - Google Sheets Here are my current rankings, for the IEM’s I’ve owned/tested/listened to. For the full context of my opinions

SECOND EDIT: Goober’s IEM Upgrade Matrix

8 Likes

I’ve enjoyed your chipping in so far! Welcome, looking forward to more.

2 Likes

Considering the namesake of this thread, I think the first official post should be my thoughts on

7Hz Salnotes Zero

Should we just get the obvious out of the way first? Yeah? Sure, then: The Zero is a recommendation, you should just have one, and this is truly a market-breaking IEM. Oh, that’s not enough for thoughts, and I should actually tell you about my journey? That’s fair. So let’s get to it.

Songs to Listen to and Follow Along:

I’m going to write my thoughts in generalities, but I’ll give you a sample of songs that I listen to, that will relate to the concepts I write about. Feel free to ask for specifics, if you don’t keep up with my thought processes.

War - Hypnotic Brass Ensemble
Stay - Senio
Beautiful (Armin Van Buuren Mix on A State of Trance 2021) - Giuseppe Ottaviani & cari
Open Your Eyes (Acoustic Version) - Your Favorite Enemies
La Ciudad - ODESZA

Why Did I Fight Loving You?

I have to admit, it took some time and effort into finding the sauce in this IEM. At no point would I have insulted anyone’s intelligence and say this isn’t a good IEM (not for $20. Good, full-stop), but it does have some caveats to it that I had to work my way through.

First, though, a huge positive. This is a well-tuned IEM. Even if you have some nitpicks with the tuning (And trust me, I do), there is zero wrong with it. My problem with the tuning simply came from the fact that there’s not enough mid-bass for my tastes. This problem would leave the mid-range sounding a little thin and moved the upper-mids just over the edge into “too much” territory. That is something that is acceptable at $20, but it was keeping me from being exuberant for Zero. I was at a point where it was good, but there’s enough good under $40 (especially if you’re willing to put in the effort to mod sets like DQ6 or CRA), that I was not ready to go all-in.

The Moment of Clarity…

I’m not a huge fan of modding, for my personal sets. I respect the heck out of the people that take the time to do the work and make IEMs sound better, but I don’t like the idea of being “Beta-testers” or “Free R&D” for these companies. If they want my money, I do feel like their product should be something I don’t HAVE to tinker with, at a certain price. That feeling does run against my general nature of wanting to maximize…well anything. I’m not German, but I have a bit in common with them in terms of favoring “ruthless efficiency”. Recently I’ve given in to my need to maximize everything and started to lightly mod (sticking to tape mods at the moment. I don’t expect to not go further down the rabbit hole, now that I’ve started but that’s a different story). I still hadn’t decided what to do with Zero, when I saw some chatter about bass improvements from taping the vent. I gave it a shot, and that’s when I gave in.

Accepting My New $20 Overlord

Zero doesn’t become a perfect set with the tape mod. While you get more bass, I would not describe it as “enough”, more like “enough to get by”. Male vocals are still recessed, compared to females, but you do get enough of a bump in note-weight that I don’t think Zero is too thin anymore. The effect of that is taking JUST enough edge off the upper-mids that they’re good now. The fact that the bass still doesn’t impede on the mids but adds that touch of weight allows the mids to shine in their clarity. These IEMs don’t have the 3D effect of other sets, but these have soundstage and technicalities that we don’t deserve at $20. What is crazy about this set is that at this price point, you’re supposed to have to compromise something (Chu’s treble and attached cable, DQ6’s treble, CRA’s V-shape eliminates the mids), but Zero comes in and says not so fast my friend.

Why Aren’t You As Good As Zero?

And time for the recurring segment of my posts, where we discuss why the IEM of the day isn’t as good as Zero. Considering we are already talking about Zero, let’s look at a few other IEMs that I may not get to review about, and discuss why they aren’t as good as Zero.

Moondrop Aria - 2021’s hype train is 2022’s afterthought. Aria is a fine, competent IEM that is just about as good as stock Zero, and is $80, not $20. Hard pass, thanks.

T3 Plus - See the above, but remove the hype train label, drop the price $10-20 and pass, thanks.

KZ DQ6 (Nozzle Tape Mod) - Modded with micropore tape over the nozzle filters, Zero in stock form and DQ6 are pretty even. Zero has better lower-mids (clarity with less recess), DQ6 better bass/note-weight and cleaner upper-mids. The two have pretty even treble. Modded Zero stomps DQ6 where even though DQ6 still has slightly better upper-mids, I wouldn’t take that V-shape recess over the Zero’s more balanced sound.

What’s It All Mean?

I’ll refer you back to the beginning of this review: The Zero is good, you should get it, and it broke the market. There are better IEMs than this, and there are IEMs in my collection I like more. But it is HARD to justify going up the IEM price ladder, when something this good exists at $20. So can we all just take a moment to bow to our new $20 Overlord, and pour a drink out for all the competition that would’ve done well 3 months ago, that are out of luck because they didn’t come out before this monster?

Rank With Personal Bias: B- (B with Tape Mod)

And yes, I’m working on a Google Spreadsheet for the sets I have listened to, for a reference point. It’s coming soon. Enjoy your days, and take care till next time!

2 Likes

Tape mod huh? do I have to cover a vent or something in order to get a better sound? Or is it kind of a replacement for the mesh filter mod for nozzles?

Nope, all you have to do is cover the little dot below the eartip, with a piece of micropore tape (You can just use scotch tape if you don’t have micropore, but that’ll have more effect)

FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF NEW IEMS

I got 4 under $60 sets to see how they sound and stack up.

KBear KS1 and Robin
TRN TA1 Max
Tripowin x HBB Mele

Short story short: the KBears are both poor and not worth elaboration beyond them being overly bassy V-shaped earphones. I like warm and still feel like these are “wearing a sweater in summer” levels of warm. Nah, we’re good.

The Mele will get a post comparing it with Olina and Kai, as it’s reference points, so I will go into it there.

The TA1 Max is really interesting and the set I’m going to need to spend more time with. This is definitely the set of the 4 that’s making me want to like it. I just don’t if I will lol. But time will tell!

1 Like

I Really Like the ks1 because it is so warm: it is a great set for working out.
That’s my most v-shaped iem (by far) as I steer toward brighter signatures, but I still love it.

1 Like

Yeah, I think that would be a pretty fine reason to use the KS1. That definitely works.

It’s nice to have a headphone that’s different than your usual taste, for sure!

Tripowin x HBB Mele or “The HBB Collaboration Retrospective”

After getting into a conversation about the different HBB collaboration sets, and not being able to intellectually argue my opinion about Mele vs. Kai vs. Olina, I put it upon myself to remedy that oversight. I own Kai, and have listened to Olina, so it was time for me to hear the OG of the collection: Mele.

So Tell Me, What’s Your Type?

In a sense, if you’ve heard one HBB collab, you’ve heard them all. I say that, insofar as you are not going to get radically different tunings. One won’t be a hard V-shape, followed by harman tuned, followed by neutral. Nope, you know you’re getting bass and unobstructed mids, with energetic (but not bombastic) treble. I don’t need to sell you on the tuning because if you know about Mele, Olina, and Kai they need no introductions there.

The Devil Is In The Details

In a different sense, no HBB collab sounds exactly like the other. Very much like different children, they share the same DNA but they have their own (radically) different personalities. Mele, as the oldest child, is the biggest. It has the biggest sound, heaviest in the bass and the most energy overall. Olina feels like the half-sibling of the group. Being from a different family (of the lineage of the Oxygen driver), it’s more about bringing that signature, and more importantly, the technical musical experience to a lower price bracket. Kai, as the youngest sibling (I know Kinda Lava exists but that’s out of my pay-grade) is the one that got to see the mistakes of its big siblings, and learn from them to be more refined in its tuning and get to try something different in driver technology.

We Don’t Have Favorite Kids (but really we do. We just don’t say that out loud)

I honestly do not think there is a true misstep in the collection. All three are competently (and pretty well) tuned. They definitely show differences (based on price level and when each was released) in terms of where they fall on the technicalities/soundstage scale. But I can honestly say that all three have a place in the market, and could have a place in your IEM collection (even besides being a completionist that has all the HBB sets). My favorite is the one HBB set that I have bought and kept: Kai. Mele is a nearly identical musical reproduction to Kai: Mele has more energy in the mid-bass and upper-mids/low-treble. I slightly prefer the bit of restraint Kai has in those areas, but for me the difference in drivers is the deciding factor. I think Kai has a better driver, with more soundstage and better technicalities, than Mele. And that pushes it ahead for me. In that same way, Kai has a slightly better tuning to me than Olina. I don’t like the extra upper-mids energy Olina has, and it does not have the bass and note-weight I prefer. The tuning advantages is why I pick Kai, even though I fully believe Olina is a superior set from a driver standpoint. Olina took a nearly $300 IEM, and brought that technology and tuning to the $100 audience. That’s a gigantic win for everyone involved, even if I’m personally passing on it.

But Why Aren’t Any of You As Good As the 7Hz Zero?

I find Mele just to be lacking in the technicality and soundstage department. It is a more intimate experience, but I don’t feel drawn into that intimacy. And especially as the way the market has shifted, even though both Mele and Kai are fair value, especially with the HBB name attached to them, I could stand moving them down 20% in price, as sets on their own merit. This is, of course, because Zero shatters the expectations in every price bracket based on its mere existence. Funny enough, even though I personally pass on Olina, it is the set I readily believe stands impervious to Zero as a market disrupting set. There’s a reason Zero and Olina are the absolute default recommendations under $100. Their reputations are beyond reproach and well-earned. But Olina still isn’t as good as Zero because I could let Olina go, but not Zero.

What’s It All Mean?

It means the collaboration collection produced by HBB is really good. If someone wanted to buy all 3 and have different experiences for different moods, I’d totally understand it. If they were like me and found one that they preferred over the others, and stuck with that, I would obviously get that. I think each set has its own niche, and that all 3 have reasons to exist in the IEM market.

That’s going to be it for this review. Enjoy your days, and take care till next time!

Mele

Rank With Personal Bias: C+

Olina

Rank With Personal Bias: B

Kai

Rank With Personal Bias: A-

1 Like

TRN TA1 Max Review

Wanna hear what $50, a beryllium dynamic driver and a Knowles BA driver can get you? Well I think you should, and if you don’t I’m going to do my best to convince you, because this is my review of the TRN TA1 Max.

I’m going to write my thoughts in generalities, but I’ll give you a sample of songs that I listen to, that will relate to the concepts I write about. Feel free to ask for specifics, if you don’t keep up with my thought processes.

Vertigo - Alice Merton
I Can’t Give You Anything But Love - Red Garland
All Comes Crashing - Metric
Holdin’ On To Your Silence - Jozels
Going, Going, Gone - Wires and Lights

Spaghetti Stuck Against The Wall

So from different read-ups on the TA1 Max, this is the upgraded version of TRN’s original TA1, handing down the new 10mm DD from their more expensive BAX and incorporating a semi-open back design. I’ve seen it described as being “the BAX but taking out the EST drivers and making it $50.” I cannot judge the veracity of those claims, as I haven’t heard the BAX, but the impression I was getting is that there’s a lot of spaghetti thrown at the wall. My intention was to listen and come to my own conclusions as to whether this achieved the goal of a good sound for a very competitive price.

If You’re Lost In the Darkness, Look For the Light

There are two “first things” you can notice about the TA1 Max: 1). On one hand, the treble tuning is laid-back, to create what I would call a dark musical experience. This set is not tuned in a way that you are going to have to worry about sibilance. It is a completely smooth listen. 2). I kinda have to walk back that claim about this set actually being “laid-back” because the sound you get is pretty big. For such a small earphone (it’s really tiny, honestly), I don’t know how they produce such a big soundstage, and presence. Part of it has to do with the fact that the IEM is built with a semi open-back design. I think there must be more to it than just that, but the stage is wide, it’s deep, and allows for great expression when the tracks get busy. I didn’t know (or frankly think) you could get a soundstage like this for $50, and I am really impressed with it. But the soundstage you hear only matters if the sounds the speakers can make it matter.

Big Stage Deserves Big Sound

And these deliver! The TA1 Max was tuned to take that soundstage and fill it with big, boomy bass. There’s good sub-bass, which amplifies the really strong mid-bass. It lays the foundation of filling all the available space and it is engrossing, and very satisfying to listen to. The bass has its times of being too much and bleeding into the mids, no doubt about that. But it definitely has enough control that there isn’t a great loss of detail. You just have that feeling of thickness being present in songs. YMMV on whether that’s a positive or negative to you.

I Don’t Think You Know You’re Not Supposed To Be Here

The mids are a mixed bag of good and bad. They have good note-weight, due to the sheer amount of bass that comes before them, but to balance out the mids as best as possible the TA1 Max tries to thread a difficult needle. To keep the bloat down, without sacrificing note weight, the mids glide further than usual. Instead of tailing the bass off right at the mids, or going a few hundred hertz max into them, they travel deep into the lower-mids. To balance that out, the upper-mids have a short and steep climb up. This set is quite geared to male vocals, pushing them quite forward. Female vocals are a little less emphasized than other sets, though I wouldn’t call them recessed at all.

But First, There’s a Catch

And that catch is the treble. I’m not generally opposed to a cut after 6k. It’s not my most sensitive area, but it’s not a dealbreaker for me either. But wowsers, I KNOW this cut exists on the TA1 Max. It is just GONE. The deep treble has good extension but if treble really matters to you, and you’re not for that smooth-listening life, then this may very well be the dealbreaker for you. That said, I do not find the cut in the treble to be any kind of dealbreaker. It just keeps the energy before 6k and the treble extension beyond 10k under check. Somehow, even though what I’m describing shouldn’t work so well, it really does. And there’s a very good reason for this.

Two All-Beef Patties…

I wouldn’t walk away from this set too fast though, because there are two things this set has that you can’t judge in a tuning: the soundstage I mentioned before, and the technicalities of the driver set. This earphone works because the technicalities just will it to work. I cannot explain why the dynamic driver is snappy and boomy when needed, or how the BA takes over and keeps all that bass from overwhelming the entire signature. I don’t know why I don’t feel like all that missing treble isn’t the worst thing ever, or why it’s a worthy challenger to $80-100 (and beyond) sets. But I can tell you that all of these things are true. This is really a special set, for the under $100 crowd, and it should NOT be slept on.

But Why Aren’t You As Good As the 7Hz Zero?

Well, actually…the TA1 Max is as good as the 7Hz Zero. In fact, I would say if you’re not as big a fan of the neutral-bright tuning, this is quite better than the Zero. But that tuning is the thing holding this back. A few adjustments to the treble would have made this set so good, and probably both too good for the market to handle or for TRN’s other offerings to stay relevant. Because they absolutely could have sold this set for $80-100+ and been within their rights. The Zero stays with the TA1 Max in tuning, where the sheer domination in bass quantity and quality is what would move me to the TA1. The Zero simply doesn’t exist in the same class as the TA1 Max in soundstage and technicalities. The gap between the two is substantial.

Tri x HBB Kai - I would argue that the comparison of these two sets is similar to the previous comparison. If you want or need technicalities, I’d say grab the TA1 Max over the Kai in a heartbeat. It’s next level, and barely a fair fight. Where the Kai makes its argument for me is in tuning. It’s a superior tuned IEM, specifically because the treble is markedly better on the Kai. Working on a budget, where you were willing to get more than 1 set, but you valued long-duration and critical listening (because the two are different and require different things of your brain), then I wouldn’t hesitate to suggest getting both of these sets and calling it a day. They’re both fantastic at their intended use cases.

Tri Starsea (Standard setting) - This would be my moment of trying to figure out “Is there a musical upgrade, to justify the step up in price?” These two sets are my first experiences with hybrid setups, and part of me just wanted/needed to understand if this was just a honeymoon period with new technology, or if my hybrid experience was fundamentally different to listening to 1DD sets. The TA1 Max passed that test because it is just good at music reproduction. But it doesn’t do it better than Starsea. The Starsea has the note-weight with insignificant bass bleed. It’s more energetic in the upper mids, and it’s vastly superior in the treble. But TA1 Max absolutely has something special in its soundstage, and is the Starsea worth $130 when this exists? To me, yes. It’s just that bit more: In tuning, in technicalities, and even in staging. Starsea gives no ground to TA1 Max, so even though I’m highly impressed with it I never had a moment of “I regret buying Starsea because TA1 Max is so good.”

What’s It All Mean?

To me, it means the TA1 Max is a fantastic option on a budget, and anyone who buys it and listens to it has a chance to fall in love with something special. This is another shot at the idea that you have to spend a lot of money to get a great product. If you don’t have $200, $500, $1000 or even $100 to spend on audio gear, but don’t want to feel left behind in terms of sound quality, I can assure you there are options that are a huge bang for the buck. In the same vein as Zero at $20, and Olina at $100, previously unheard of value can also be found at $50. To that list, I submit the TRN TA1 Max.

Rank With Personal Bias: B-

As a note: I’ve updated the top post with my google sheet, chronicling my IEM journey, and the rankings that come with them.

TRN ST5 Review

Just when I thought I knew where I stood at around the $50 price bracket, after listening to the TRN TA1 Max, I got their other newer offering at under $60; the ST5. And this must be a frustrating part of giving opinions and doing reviews…

Hell on Earth - REZZ & Yultron
Windows - Abby Gundersen
Marie Antoinette (Remastered 2003/Rudy Van Gelder Edition) - Freddie Hubbard
Wood Stove Whine - Muhammad Seven & the Spring
PAPERMOON - Tommy heavenly6

Just When You Think You Know All the Answers…

I was rather impressed with the TA1 Max, at the $50 price range, when considering options like the KBear Robin, or older (more expensive) sets like the Aria or the T3 Plus. As a budget 1DD + 1 BA set, I think you could stop your search there. We here never will, but you could. To directly prove my point, I figured that if I tried one lower cost option from TRN, I should try the other. So I got my hands on the ST5, and now I feel like I have to tear parts of the review I JUST did up. Well, thanks!

All the Questions Change

It is very hard to judge this IEM on it’s own merits after hearing both it and the TA1 Max, hence why I feel like my very recent words on the TA1 Max are already obsolete. But before I get to putting them together as a package, I will try to say something about the ST5 as a standalone set.

This is another V-shaped IEM from TRN, that has it’s emphasis in the mid-bass, then recesses through the lower-mids, before putting the energy back into the upper-mids and treble areas. The extra BA drivers (2 handle the mids, and 2 handle the treble) make a ton of difference in allowing the tuning to hit the full range. At moderate listening levels, this is very nice energetic presentation, with bass presence that fills in the space the recessed mids leave. The top-end is bright but not overbearing. I don’t think I would use these for loud volume listening, because the treble will be very intense. Overall, in a vacuum, it’s a tuning that I could enjoy having in my collection.

A Shared Fate

Of course, I cannot just judge this IEM in a vacuum, because (in some ways), it has competition from within it’s own company due to it’s sibling set, the TA1 Max. The TL;DR version of this is that they are complimentary hybrid sets. The TA1 Max is the set I would pick if bass presence is the top criteria I judge my IEMs by. The ST5 has a better bass overall, but TA1 Max has a more impactful bass. If I don’t care about complete accuracy and I want to be made to feel the low end, the TA1 Max is the choice to me.

If I’d pick the TA1 Max for it’s low-end, there’s no doubt the superior reproduction of the upper registers goes to the ST5. Where I had hesitated (and danced around the idea) to call the TA1 Max dark, the ST5 confirmed it because of the amount of top-end it has. The V-shape is much more balanced on the ST5, while the TA1 Max is more thumpy. The ST5 also does a lot better at reining in the BA timbre, compared to it’s sibling. The ST5 also has a better soundstage: There’s a bit more height/depth to the stage, in comparison. And I also prefer the accessories in the ST5, based solely on the modular cable that is packed with it. I’ll take that over a case and assortment of tips easy. The reason this doesn’t completely tilt to the ST5 is that the technicalities of the two sets are very similar to each other. And the fact that the ST5 has more treble detail to stretch out it’s driver’s abilities, and the TA1 Max keeps up with a darker tuning gives it a leg to stand on in this argument. The other thing that I prefer on the TA1 Max is the form factor of the IEM. The smaller bullet-style pieces were just nicer to me than the more standard ST5. I cannot say one set is better than the other, but it comes down to listening style, library, and other preferences.

But Why Aren’t You As Good As the 7Hz Zero

As a standalone piece, much like in my TA1 Max review, I would say that the ST5 actually is as good as (or better than) the Zero. Both have that V-shape tuning, compared to the more balanced tuning of the Zero, but they do their tuning in satisfying ways, and they stand out over the Zero in technicalities. If I only knew about the TA1 Max or the ST5, I’d easily recommend either over the Zero. But the problem with both existing, is the choice of which one to take (first, or only). At $46-59, I could say get one or the other (and if I absolutely had to pick, I’d take the ST5 for the balance and modular cable over the TA1 Max’ fun bass and preferable fit). But once I get to that place of picking nits so closely, and considering spending closer to $110 to scratch the itch of both styles, I’d just take the Zero for $20 and walk away with a heavier wallet.

What’s It All Mean

TRN did a very good job with these two IEMs, but they rather step on each other’s toes occupying the same market space. The fact that both of these sets are completely competent, good options kind of hurts because it is hard to commit to both of them with the speed the market moves at and all the new options that have come and are coming out in this competitive bracket. I think the ST5 is a very good IEM to try out and listen to, but if you’re waiting for the next flavor of the month, I cannot say this is the set to get and walk away.

Because I just said that with it’s sibling, and here I am walking it back. Once bitten, twice shy…

Rank With Personal Bias: B

4 Likes

Personally i think the only one who has vaule as good as the Zero is the Moondrop Chu - its much more mid and vocal focused sacrificing some of the bass and the “energy” that the Zero has. I like the Zero more but Its a solid competitor at the same price range and the Moondrop tips you get with it are great.

1 Like

I can respect that, as I haven’t heard the Chu yet. But the Zero can be at the top edge of what I find tolerable in the upper-mids and treble, considering I prefer having that note-weight and “energy” that you say the Chu is missing. The Chu goes further than that in the treble, and the non-detachable cord is a downgrade.

For my desired sound signature, Chu simply doesn’t fit my style. But I’m happy for you that it works well!

1 Like

well its 20$ i’d suggest you give them a shot, just for the sake of trying them out, also the tips that come with them are great (12 bucks just for the tips so its a solid deal)

im actually working on a 3 way comparison between the Chu, Quarks and Zero (basically and 20 and under noteworthy shutout)

And i wouldn’t say that the Chu treble focused its more that Vocals are front and center, if i were to compare them to the Zero. The Zero has better energy and bass but the vocalist is always in the group, while with the chu its more like the vocalist is 3-4 step more forward but you lose

I will make a point of getting to the Chu at some point, because yeah it is $20. But, in terms of my preferences, telling me a set has less bass energy than the Zero, when one of my chief complaints about the Zero is that it doesn’t have enough bass energy and sounds too thin is not the best way to sell me on the set :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

No rush man, its always nice to try different flavors :smiley:
who knows it might be great for some stuff that you listen to

1 Like

Thanks to this revelation, I’m going to return my 7Hz Zero, because there’s ZERO chance I’m carrying redundant tunings of the same set. But as a final send off, I’ve got a doozy planned:

7Hz Zero vs. Moondrop Chu

Versus

KBear Rosefinch

Versus

My now thrice-bought original budget king:

CCA CRA

It’s a fatal-four way finale! Coming soon!!!

4 Likes

They’re all finally here! Let’s go, boys*!

(*and any non-boys too)

2 Likes

RIP Oppoty. Never change, Blon.

1 Like

No more OPPOTY and shattered DRIAMS :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like