Good DAP recommendation for under $400?

No issues whatsoever playing my iTunes generated files on the Fiio. When comparing a handful of re-rips to FLAC vs. my old iTunes CD rips, I just heard enough instances of improvement that I decided to re-rip most everything to FLAC over the course of 8 weeks or so. Most of that is probably on me though. A majority of my CD rips were done in iTunes a long time ago when I didn’t know much of anything and just fed the machine discs and let it choose whatever settings it liked.

Snapdargon 430 is ok, but the biggest problem is software. I got the dap in January and from the begging it had a lot of issues but it’s getting better and better with updates. To this day it locked it self 2 times, music was playing but the screen didn’t turn on after restart it was good to go. The usb dac mode is also bugged from time to time the sound randomly stops playing and you need to unplug and plug it again. Fiio music app can crash itself and or don’t work at all and you need to restart it. If you are going to use shanling music app it’s working great and you can download it from google play to check it out if you like it. Downloading update from official servers via included app is slow really slow but on the website you have a link to google drive from where you can download them. Gestures are ok but if you prefer navigating with button on the bottom you can turn them on. Sorry if my text has a lot mistakes but i just woke up xD

I forgot to mention that the official leather case is bad, it’s overpriced.