Headphone Stands

Pricey! Now there’s an understatement. I like the cable wrapping hooks though.

1 Like

I picked up a few of these ones from eBay and are quite happy with them. About $25 Australian each.

4 Likes

Sorry Zeos, I love blue!
You thought T50RPs couldn’t look more “robotic” or “mechanical” ? Wrong! 10$ eBay “gaming” plastic stand. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also #linuxpenguin

1 Like

Sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

This is what I use at work. Cheap, flexible and effective!

8 Likes

6$ for mine:

guess it isnt 6$ anymore:

This one is 7$

We can do better, lemme see… ah!:

30 cents! just need to buy 50 :smiley: this might be good for Mon or Zeos. Or you could buy a few for yourself then giveaway the rest to the guys on hifi guides

1 Like

this one is what you mount to the wall side / portion of your desk.

Unfortunately I dont have time to execute every project that wafts through my brain, but I’ve had this urge to make my own stand: a 2" thick circular slab of hardwood, stained dark and highly polished, with a solid brass rod sticking up with a leather wrapped holder of some sort.

1 Like

My current favorite stands, they look good and were very reasonably priced. I really like the leather/pleather wraps and the fact that I can get ‘em in different colors.

SAMDI Leather Headphone Stand… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VD41XWY?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

2 Likes

thats the only way your gonna get a cool looking headphone stand without paying hundreds. Make it yourself

2 Likes

that’s a really nice stand NM…but omega’s have fallen out of favor due to issues / concerns of them weakening the clamp force of headphones in the long run. :frowning:

Hmmm, I will have to pay attention to this, I’ve had other headphones on the yoga blocks, but on the thin side and have yet to have an issue and these are no thicker at the point where the headphones clamp than those. Thank you for the heads up!

1 Like

After searching high and low for decent stands. They’re either too dinky, or too over engineered (ION FORGE, which to be fair the price is the real killer). I think I might just make some headphone stands in the garage over a weekend or two.

I’ve made a couple of stands before in either mahogany or welding steel rods together. But they’re not fit enough for my current headphones, not to mention the only one with proper height is unbalanced as fuck. Don’t want to tip over and smash my LCD-2 CB’s.

That’s also the thing with many headphone stands, they lack a curve for the headband or comfort strap. Or they have the curve, but they’re too small or short, so you have the cable or connectors hitting the floor / desk.

Yeah, I think I’m just going to do some doodles and design something and work it out to fit my phones perfectly. If it amounts to anything I’ll do a DIY thread and post some pics. Maybe as a Christmas Project of sorts. Who needs decorations when you can make headphone stands anyways? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think I’ll check out the walnut wood one, thanks!

1 Like

I thought the ZMF stands look real pretty, but pretty pricey at $99.99.

3 Likes

I bought a Salire stand when I ordered a Verite and Aeolus just to feel fancy. I’ll see if I feel that way when they arrive. Another not cheap, but cool looking stand:

https://grovemade.com/wood-headphone-stand/

3 Likes

The moment they have a darker brown wood as an option for the Salire, I’m totally getting one. Until then, it’d just be too distracting ^^

1 Like

Using a caribou antler We found years ago in Northern Canada for my home rack.

8 Likes

Options coming soon:

Bocote and Karatox look great

1 Like

Great deal you got there! That’s a fantastic headphone stand for only one buck!

3 Likes