Headphones for verticality in gaming

Honestly not a fan of dt1990 for gaming, it has good details but head clamps too hard and soundstage is lacking. Hd800s is definitely the way.

Totally agree with you. I have both. Got the HD 800s and I am done.

I wish you had tried HD660 instead of that. I havenā€™t heard GX or Ananda, but I definitely would take 660 out of the rest you listed for FPS. I will probably next be trying GX, Arya, and Verite Open, as possible FPS masters.

You can skip the gx and the Arya. Ananda was better than the Arya and the gx imo for gaming. I would push you to an ether 2 which struck a great balance of stage but not hiding anything for me.

Iā€™m back to the ether 2, I found a great deal on it and Iā€™m super happy. I also have a zmf Aeolus here and gotta say that this thing punches above itā€™s weight, that being said, I wouldnā€™t really game with it.

I had a Diana v2 for awhile and really liked it. I actually felt it was great for gaming but at 3k it better be amazing at everything. If money was no object I might still have it.

Overall, Iā€™m really happy with the ether 2. If you can find one reasonably priced used then I think this is a really solid headphone and I enjoy it more than anything else Iā€™ve heard.

I think if I buy anything else I may try the zmf verite down the road but Iā€™m in no rush.

Now if we can just get some anti-cheat in warzone :slight_smile:

I have dreamed of having a teleportation device.
Every time ā€œthatā€ happens, you could teleport there. Smack the person in the ears and crowbar the f-out of the gaming station. NEXT TIME IT WILL BE UR HEAD!! Or something. :joy:
Jump back home and continue.

Just few night agoā€¦ it happened. Again!.. Not a peep while hidingā€¦ and a team ā€œof themā€ found us. Teammate was hit hard first. I was in another buildingā€¦ and i was next. Like how in PeeP and later on. It was pretty clear how they won. Surprisedā€¦ nope.

1 Like