KBear Believe (1DD)

How come there’s no thread for those? I’m receiving mine tomorrow and can’t wait.

Apologies if I shouldn’t start a thread if I don’t have them yet, but I came here to read about them and was surprised there’s no thread.

5 Likes

How are they? I’m very curious on how they sound. Do they require alot of power?

Power wise - they don’t require much to be loud - not at all, but they just sound weird out of my phone for example. Very muddy, hard to even describe, like they play in ‘demo version’.
I don’t have much experience with such headphones - even Tin P1 weren’t like that - they were noticeably quieter on low power source, these change the quality of sound a lot.

How are they? On good source, jds labs atom, they’re great, I mean pretty dark, pleasantly dark, at the same time detailed, nothing seems to be “off” with them, I have to say I am liking them very much. I don’t want to hype them, I’ll be listening to them more as I really enjoy what I am hearing.
Like… I kinda can’t believe they cost me £129, if I paid £300 for them I wouldn’t mind at this point.

Sorry, I am not great at describing sound, I enjoy them very much, maybe I’ll be able to tell more the more I listen to them

Do you think the Fiio BTR5 would be enough to power them?

I think so, I run them balanced on es100 and it’s enough. And I think btr5 balanced is slightly stronger than es100 (?)

Yea it has more power than the es100. I’m trying to decide in these or the Tin P1 or the Legacy 4. I know the P1 needs alot of power.

I got P1s too. They’re completely different and you’re right, they need significantly more power.
I am guessing P1s are harder to like, unless you really don’t care about bass or you have a powerful source and eq.

For example, some crazy bass is possible with P1s with - 20sB preamp, but then I pretty much max out low gain in jds labs atom :slight_smile:

Believe are, I think, so easy to like. I am still in honeymoon period so I’m just saying I am loving them :slight_smile: