šŸ”· Koss SP330

thatā€™s really quite unfortunate.

that saidā€¦the way Z is going on about these, it sounds like theyā€™re a good buy and then really do krazy glue the crap outta them. LoL.

Now what Iā€™m interested in are the SP540ā€¦looks like a very similar design, but with a much bigger driver and ear cup.

wellā€¦Koss makes some really good cheap headphones and the rest is garbage. so just because it looks good doesnā€™t mean it is good.

I have no idea why, but i am craving a good cheap dynamic koss over ear

but do they have anything worth buying? Koss has some real winnersā€¦but most of their lineup are losers.

not sure, im waiting to hear form someone that there is a over ear winner from koss

I forgot i ordered thisā€¦ Well here it is i suppose.

1 Like

Get your super glue out and follow Zeosā€™ instructions before disaster happens!

I meanā€¦ if ā€˜disasterā€™ happens, itā€™s just back to the KSC75s (true endgame)ā€¦ lol

So my general impressions are mixed.
I donā€™t really feel they sound any better than the KSC75s. Which are only $20. The tuning is very close, if not the same.
They do have some advantages thoughā€¦ detachable 3.5mm cable. Closed back (Less leakage). On ear.
They come with a decently nice hard carrying case. You could hook up a V moda boom pro to these and turn it into a gaming headset.

They distort at louder volumes, just like the KSC75s.

Comfort is reasonable for an on-ear. They donā€™t clamp too hard.

These are fine. Iā€™d personally recommend the KSC75s over them. These @$50 if you really want closed back and detachable cablesā€¦ maybe but it gets a little harder to recommend at that point.

3 Likes

Interesting. Zeos said they sounded like the KPH30i but closed back.
How would you say the bass extension is compared to the KSC75?

Bass is reasonable. I found itā€™s really picky to getting a decent seal with positioning on the ear. The sound signature is pretty neutral overall.

1 Like

There are all these purported breakage issues, but in his video Tyll tries really really hard with no issues. Interesting.