Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Just a quick question. Why do they make mono versions of these old songs? Where they just originally mono?

I’m not that big of a fan of Bowie, but he does have some great songs in his catalogue, that much i will admit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Top classic!
This was at Tidal mqa albums today - as new released

Wholy Martin - Beautiful Baby
Norwegian artist, taking inspiration from both Cohen and Nick Cave in his sound and style, and it works…

1 Like

Wikipedia:

Banks has developed a reputation for disputes with public figures on social media,[5] particularly Twitter, with Complex noting that “she gets more attention for her public feuds than she does for her music”.[4] Banks has had feuds with people including Grimes, Elon Musk,[90] Remy Ma,[91] Cardi B, Lana Del Rey, Charli XCX, Lady Gaga, T.I., Iggy Azalea, Action Bronson, Lil’ Kim, Skai Jackson, Rita Ora, Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams, Erykah Badu, Kreayshawn, Rihanna, ASAP Rocky, Baauer, Nicki Minaj, Sia, Dominique Young Unique, Jim Jones, Beyoncé, Angel Haze, Lily Allen, RZA, SZA, Rico Nasty, Lupe Fiasco, Eminem, RuPaul, Perez Hilton, Nick Cannon, Diplo, Funkmaster Flex, The Stone Roses, K. Michelle, Shystie, Amanda Brunker, Troy Carter, Cupcakke, Mariah Lynn,[92] Disclosure, Lizzo, Kim Petras, Slayyyter, and Wendy Williams, among others.[93][94]

…oh well!

1 Like

I don’t even know who all of those people are, but she came out of the gate fighting with Nicki Minaj. I haven’t been reading up on some of the newer fights, but it gets a little exhausting

The Main Squeeze’s cover of Ear Pigs. This group is great overall.

1 Like
5 Likes
2 Likes

Undergrunnen - Blokkungen:

Norwegian band, hard to pinpoint category, but surfer rock meets afro beats and then some… guess the singing in Norwegian might not suit everyone though…

2 Likes

Something a bit different…

1 Like