Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Kings of Convenience - Gold (for the price of silver) remixed by Erot

Having a little of me time after a day of making my new DAC…enjoying a flavor trip and an outstanding classical recording of Tchaikovsky & Sibelius violin concertos https://www.prestomusic.com/classical/products/8188712–tchaikovsky-sibelius-violin-concertos

3 Likes

Queens of the stone age - No one knows

1 Like

Scritti Politti

1 Like

Ardbeg 10y is one the best things humanity has ever made.

ontopic:

3 Likes

Radiohead -True love waits

1 Like

I just set up a trial for Tidal and made the mistake of listening to The Beatles. Remixes? Remixes. Who owns the licence to their back catalogue? I’d quite like to tell them what I think of their remixes. This is their “Master” quality. Remixes.
On the plus side, I did finally get my vinyl copy of the Roxanne soundtrack. Something about the soppy saxophone in this gets me.

1 Like

Remixes or remasters?..I thought Michael Jackson bought the rights? fuck knows who owns them now?..seems it maybe Janet? ???:joy:

Remixes. It’s kinda like what Jimi Hendrix’s sister did to his unmastered tracks, adding more and more instruments just to fill the space.

Again …:heart: it as much today as I did when I first heard in the late 70’s :om:

3 Likes

This awesome concert at MSG

this song for some reaosns sounds so much fuller on my newly acquired 95x so I love listening to it even more :smiley:

Listening/watching… Some of the best, most beautiful cinematography on youtube, period. Follow this channel.

1 Like

Berserk fans know this.

1 Like

2 Likes