Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Oceania

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Peter Piper
Can’t believe this shit is 34 years old! Still kills!

4 Likes
1 Like

Erasure night!

3 Likes
2 Likes

sweet

20 character limit

Intriguing…

1 Like

Christmas has sort of gotten in the way of really sitting down and listening to music, but the other day i attended a concert with 2 bands playing : Gravy Jones and Ring van Möbius.

Both local bands, and been a fan of Ring van Möbius for a while (this was my 4th concert with them), but never heard Gravy Jones before. Both did a great job, although the singer of Gravy Jones was down with a cold, so his voice was perhaps not at its best, they still sounded pretty good. They have a bit of progrock going, and i feel there is some old black sabbath in their sound as well…

Gravy Jones - The burning of the witch

Ring van Möbius - When the Sea and the Universe Were At One

Sounds good on anything tbh…my ifi Micro and FH7’s do it justice :+1:

1 Like
1 Like

I bought that cassette tape at my local music store, along with the Beastie Boy’s first album.

In hindsight, that’s pretty good musical taste for a kid. Of course, I also owned Vanilla Ice’s album so maybe not so much.

1 Like

Man I love this album, I don’t think there’s a bad song on it. It’s so nicely recorded. CCR are the only band besides Queen that never made a bad album. I mean, there’s Hot Space, but it has frickin Under Pressure on it.
1 Like
1 Like