Listening to tonight (Part 1)

More people need to know about this man. Andrew Hulshult is a god when it comes to metal and does some truly grate ambient tracks as well. Also I might just be a pleb but I think the recording quality is pretty good as well.
Listening with my HD58X.

I got the Dusk Soundtrack. Good stuff.

I just found out about The Bird and the Bee. They released a Van Halen cover album with no guitars, and somehow it still works. The lead vocals is the daughter of Lowell George from Little Feat.

2 Likes

Starless-King Crimson

3 Likes

Just found this and it sounds nice. Like, classic trance, modernized.

This is one of the best songs I just listened to last night, and the accent makes it better.

1 Like

Considering that band was a one hit wonder, that album is actually very well rounded and interesting.

Oh they are only a one hit wonder? damn a bit disappointing there. They seem like a humble folk with all of their clothes being all simple and plain and of course their music being overall simple as well make them genuinely likeable. Also I heard this song is being called the 2nd National Anthem of Scotland and I can see they call it that.

1 Like

1979 :scream:

1 Like

I meant they were a one hit wonder in terms of American top 40. They may have made many other albums, but that song was a huge hit.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

Last night, one of my favorite songs from one my favorite bands.

4 Likes
1 Like

and one of the most missed/under rated albums of all time, got a good source?..crank this fucker up :+1:

2 Likes

Here is an another one, it’s like 3:39 am here in my place and I am listening to this and I hope some of you are familiar with this group.

4 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

The Low Frequency In Stereo - Hazelwood

A local band from around where i live that mostly does instrumentals based in rock/progrock (lofi post-rock according to spotify), and i really enjoy listening to them…

2 Likes

I need to be in the mood for Crystal Method, but I like that album a bunch. Your YouTube link is just a 1 second video though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like