Listening to tonight (Part 1)

YouTube > Topping NX3s > BLON BL-05S

3 Likes

roon/qobuz 16/44 → x-spdif2 → dac1541 → V281 → HE1000 V2

2 Likes

331/3 → ifi phono → Edifier R1700BTs + Sub

This sounds way too good for my budget set up.

1 Like

Now that I’m vaccinated, I finally got a professional haircut for the first time in over a year. I heard this song playing overhead in the salon and I’m digging it:

iPhone → Bluetooth → XD-05 Plus (AD827SQ op amp) → Dunu EST 112 (Final Audio Type E eartips)

(P.S. If you normally use Shazam for this kind of thing, I would recommend downloading SoundHound as well. Sometimes I get lucky and SoundHound figures out songs that Shazam misses on, especially if I’m at a swing dance or something and I’m trying to ID some 1940’s jazz song.)

3 Likes

roon 24/44 → Allo DigiOne → dac1321 → V200 → AH-D5000 w/Lawton mod

1 Like

Spotify > modi3 > Denon pma-600ne > Dali Zensor 1

3 Likes

Guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

2 Likes

Spotify → E10K → Liquid Spark → DT880 250 Ohm Chrome Edition

I butchered the DT880’s a bit while modding, and the new driver Beyerdynamic send me is quite different from the one that was there (-15db no less), so I have channel imbalance. However with setting the channel balance still make these very enjoyable. Still thinking about ordering a new driver from Beyerdynamic and see whether I can fix 'em up properly.

4 Likes

I was surprised how good the video quality is for an almost 50 year old recoring.
But I still prefer the audio qulaity from Qobuz than compressed youtube (obviously).

Qobuz/Roon > HifiBerry Digi2 Pro > SMSL Sanskrit (with LPS) > Denon PMA1500 RII > Kef LS50

3 Likes

Sumer has finally arrived in the UK…seems like we’ve had 12 months of winter considered plagues/lockdowns and the weather…going full summer on the barge this arvo :sun_with_face::cocktail::motor_boat::parasol_on_ground:

3 Likes

youtube compression but this is a nice mix.

3 Likes

Qobuz > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Bottlehead Crack Speedball > ZMF Auteur

4 Likes

2 Likes

got the urge to listen to my favorite rock band from growing up (and i still love them and listen to them quite often)… Bon Scott era AC/DC

Flac > Foobar2000 > modi3 > Denon pma-600ne > Dali Zensor 1

5 Likes

Tidal > Grace SDAC > XDuoo MT-602 > Integra ADM 2.1 > Cambridge Soundworks Ambiance

1 Like

shangri la jr

1 Like
1 Like

Tidal > HIP DAC > Fiio FH5
One of the best rap album’s, fight me!

3 Likes

Pretty sure some of my hearing damage is due to listening to this album way to loud in my car for like a year straight

1 Like

Pioneer PL-518 > Schiit Mani > (direct mode) Denon X1400H > Polk SDA 2B + SVS PB-1000 pro

2 Likes