Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Sitting in line for Record Store Day and was considering blind buying either Two Against Nature or Everything Must Go. I know they are their last albums, but what are yours and @EvilGnome6 thoughts on those two albums?

Two Against Nature is a bit more memorable to me.

2 Likes

From the newly released album “Flora” by Frøkedal. Love the vocals on this one…

Flac > foobar2000 > Lenovo yoga laptop > koss kph30i

2 Likes

Appreciate it, they were sold out of both so no blind spending of money I guess

1 Like

Is this the greatest homage to Mike Oldfield or the most blatant ripoff of Tubular Bells, Ommadawn and Amarok? Don’t know. Don’t care. I just love it.

1 Like

Fluance RT82 > ifi zen can > Mangird Tea
I’m ashamed my weeb ass took this long to finally watch Evangelion.

1 Like

Your gateway into Steely Dan. After you get hrough their stuff, check out Donald Fagen’s solo stuff.

2 Likes

Sony DA5ES → Klipsch RF3 + KSW12

1 Like

FLAC 16/44 → Questyle QPM → Fourte Noir

3 Likes

Sony DA5ES → Klipsch RF3 + KSW12

2 Likes

I love Elvis Costello, but I say that admitting I mainly focus on his first few albums. I’ve been doing a deeper dive, some hit, some miss. I’ve been loving Imperial Bedroom of late. It doesn’t always work, but it’s really trying to do something different:

3 Likes

holy shit, I wish I was you this weekend!

1 Like

I thought a $2 greatest hits was totally worth the ride. I will definitely check out the solo stuff too.

It’s been a busy little sleep weekend so far. Not The Dan’s fault though

1 Like

Mate that rotating vinyl, the nodding sway of the tonearm is just so perfect for that track, something the modern generation wouldn’t get :+1:

1 Like

Love watching my tonearm ride the musical waves. You would be surprised at the resurgence of records among the younger generation. There are a lot of people inheriting their parents tables and records it seems. I had a 15 years old in front of me in line for RSD yesterday. She was there for Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, but her love of records was real and told us she has listened to a bunch of prog rock records with her dad growing up. Perhaps there is still some hope for the current generation. I’m a huge fan of Bandcsmp because I can snag a record and get high quality digital versions included as well.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Stumbled upon this tonight :

Youtube > modi3/magni3 > koss kph30i clear

1 Like

1 Like