Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Your glossy red turntable gives an awesome background to portray records

2 Likes

Radiohead - no surprises

2 Likes

Chvrches Hansa Session ep
Basically a selection of their music done fully orchastrated without the synth. IMO really highlights just how strong their compositions and melodies are and lets laurens great vocals come forward nicely.
Absolutely beautiful album and selection of music and well worth checking out.
I’m personally really happy I took a chace on it and experienced it for the first time on vinyl.

3 Likes

Essentially listening to everything Weird Al I have on Foobar.

2 Likes

Huh, kinda reminds me of the Esher Demons from the Beatles, different variations of their songs than on the official album but much less touched up relative to the final productions, more acoustic I guess, although there’s probably a better word for it. Sounds good from the playlist on YT, but I imagine the Vinyl version has better Mastering due to the more Analogue Medium.

Oh and as others have said, that turntable is gorgeous, love the red.

1 Like

yeah, for whatever reason the version on vinyl sounds quite a bit better than the youtube playlist. Had to pop the vinyl back on to be sure. Version on youtube sounds like a ‘first draft’ of the master to be honest. Version printed to vinyl defnitely sounds like a final production version. Amazon Music version sounds a lot better than youtube too… but yeah still prefer the mix on vinyl… lol =P maybe just biased.

2 Likes

Just recieved my Koss KPH30i and I’m listening to this LP. Amazing stuff.

It’s time to JAM

2 Likes

1 Like

Man this album is so haunting. I forgot how distorted this track was, good god lol

1 Like

I’m sure this vinyl record sounds superb!

1 Like

There’s something VERY funny about imagining M0N listening to an insane setup with great gear… then imagining him just listening to music that is just intentionally LOADED with gobs of distortion. lol
“OMG! That distortion is so crisp and clear!”

A fair amount of people would be surprised at what I listen to occasionally lol

3 Likes
1 Like