Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Yeah, glad you like his talent and the SQ. Isn’t Michael Hedges great? Watch him play this song live and you’ll see his phenomenal tapping and hammer on skills.
I only have the CD’s of his albums Oracle and Torched loaded as FLAC files, all the rest including Aerial Boundaries are on vinyl. I’m slowly ripping my vinyl collection to DSD and 24/192 files . Windham Hill artists like Michael Hedges are definitely on the list.

1 Like

I have that album on cd stored at my brothers house, I bought it when it came out…probably about time I recovered all my discs and ripped them…but it’s just too easy to stream these days :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Piano Concerto No.1 in D minor, Op. 15. Always gives me the chills…

2 Likes

Haven’t been able to find the track they (Duran Duran) performed on the ‘Today Show’, yesterday except for a copy someone put up, but its a poor recording even by you tube standards. So I’ll leave it there. The track is titled “Give it all up” , if you are inclined to search.

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Flac > foobar2000 > modi3/magni3 > Sennheiser HD 58X jubilee

2 Likes

Flac > foobar2000 > modi3/magni3 > Sennheiser HD 58X jubilee

2 Likes

Wow, some great music out there being enjoyed. I am currently having a Macallan’s 12 year old single malt and listening to some amazing guitar from this man

Happy Saturday night, everyone.

2 Likes

Michael League: Track: Put it in your mouth
Album: So Many Me: GroundUp Music

1 Like

John Scofield: Track : AGoGo:
Album : A Go Go.

1 Like

Danny Carey : Tool Live “Phenuma”
Album: Fear Inoculum.
Live in Boston

3 Likes

I’ve watched this vid several times. Always good.

1 Like

I love this one. I watch it ev ery so often just because!

Heart - Stairway to Heaven Led Zeppelin - Kennedy Center Honors HD - YouTube

1 Like
2 Likes

Smack my transducer up :loud_sound::loud_sound::loud_sound:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Feel the need for some Gorillaz…

Followed by a bit of MC Tunes…

and a smattering of Tackhead…

That pretty cool @ Mush.
From the same record label: Mansur Brown.

1 Like