Listening to tonight (Part 1)

roon → Spring 3 KTE → HPA V281 → HE1000 V2

2 Likes

Shifting gears after Mozart’s incredible 41st symphony. Going from classical to classic!

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > M200 > XDuo TA-20 > HiFiman Sundara

3 Likes

That cassette tape EKG is groovy man.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Still one of my absolute favorite albums. Check out the Alternates version they just released for RSD if you can find it. Not sure if it’s was only released on vinyl.

1 Like

Bob’s 5/4 Tune - Unrehurst - Robert Hurst, Chris Dave, Robert Glasper

The opening drum solo is incredible, the bass coming in and overlaying the drums, and finally the piano… oh my! Such a well recorder song! The drums feel real and alive.

Roon/Qobuz (FLAC 16/44.1) → RPi4 → E30 → iLoud Micro Monitors

2 Likes

Canada’s Red Rider: Track : Human Race: 1983

1 Like

Fantastic selection. You’ve sent me back in time to my “Glory Days”.
Music is a time machine…
:notes:

1 Like

Hey Delta,
Yeah, Local heroes.
The lyrics are deeper than they appear on the surface. I’m into a bit of retro tonight.

1 Like

Saw The Stranglers a few times in their hay day. One of the best live acts if my memory serves.

2 Likes

More retro.
The Cult: She Sells Sanctuary. 1985

2 Likes

2 Likes

The Smiths: How Soon Is Now: 1984

1 Like

The Strawbs: Hero And Heroine: 1974

2 Likes

Hey Evil,
I can’t understand what they’re singing but it’s cool.

1 Like

I can’t understand a word, either but I love Italian prog. What a great scene.

That Strawbs album you were spinning is fantastic, BTW. I love many of their early albums.

Yeah , Love the Strawbs.
I’m re-living a bit of my youth tonight. Lots of fond musical memories. I stood in the massive audience in August 1983 watching this Supertramp concert. There’s a full concert movie on YouTube . I’m the one whistling the loudest…LoL

3 Likes

I wore out my first vinyl copy of The Who Live at Leeds ,I played it so much.
Keith Moon was one of my favorite heroes.
Magic Bus: Quite likely my favorite Who song.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I love albums that don’t have any stinker songs. Open Road is one of them. I wish it wasn’t such a rare phenomenon.

1 Like

I’d love to be this good at something. Anything. J. S. Bach - Partita in C moll BWV 997 - Evangelina Mascardi, Liuto barocco - YouTube