Listening to tonight (Part 1)

1 Like

Same tonight, I have LAAKE and Infected Mushroom locally for nights like that.

HA! I knew it! Per Amazon tech support:

"Hello Dennis, My name is Joel, We apologize for the inconvenience caused as we are currently experiencing a technical issue which may prevent with Amazon music.

There is no action required on your side. I can assure you that there’s nothing wrong with your device.
This is something that we are currently having an issue with and you are not the only one experiencing the problem.

I’ve reported this to our technical team, and they’re working on taking care of it.

We have a dedicated team working relentlessly to fix this issue."

I was freakin out! I thought there was something wrong with the Frost!

2 Likes

So forget AMHD for now! I am going local. A nice groove to get Friday back on track

FLAC/Fubar > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 > HiFiman Sundara

4 Likes

Billy Strings sure does put on a helluva good show… Will be seeing him in September.

1 Like

Spotify > Q5s > HD6XX

Can’t wait to see him in next month!

1 Like

great how as well to see

Ah, home in the afternoon! I get to use the speakers a little bit today. I don’t get to do that much these days. For what it is this little system kicks butt! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Enjoying this at the moment

FLAC/Fubar > Wyrd 4 Sound USB filter > SMSL SU-8 > SMSL DA-8S > Triangle Borea BR-02

1 Like

Fostex TH-909 :headphones:

1 Like

Spotify > modi3/magni3 > Sennheiser HD 58X jubilee

2 Likes

Saturday Disco Fever

:notes:

1 Like

Listening to some Marrillion tonight.

2 Likes

It’s a Saturday night in the summer of 1965, you’re cruising the strip in your black 55 Chevy, ghost orange flames down the sides. The windows are rolled down with the radio playing loud, Wolfman Jack just doing his thing and spinning this album …

roon → Spring 3 KTE → Violectric v281 → Hifiman HE1000 V2

Too much of a classic. Stream Leonard Bernstein playing this in HD for your enjoyment:

Amazon HD → Sagra → original Cavalli Liquid Gold → Diana Phi

3 Likes

It died again. I should go to bed but Amazon is having a BAD time.

Yep. I just hopped over to play something annnnnnnnnd NOPE! Same thing as last night. A bad update being tried twice? Not good.

1 Like

Amazon HD ok here :+1:

4 Likes