Listening to tonight (Part 1)

My pleasure. I’ve been clicking on a lot of the posts you and others put up here and I’m learning lots about new artists that I’ve rarely listened to. That’s the best part about this site, sharing great tunes.:+1: In my opinion A Humdrum Star is their best album so far for me as it’s very energetic and the sonics are great.
I don’t have much to say here regarding headphones as I only own Sennheiser HD650’s, AKG 712 Pro , Philips SHP 9500 and some 80’s vintage Stax electrostatics.
I don’t like headphone listening very much, maybe once or twice a month. But hey that’s a totally different topic…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, this thread is the one i always check out when i log on the forum. A very good source to broaden your musical horizon…

anyway, on with the regular programming :

Spotify > smsl sanskrit 10th mk2 > Denon pma-600ne > Dali Oberon 3 + Dali C8 D sub

2 Likes

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Schiit Mani > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

6 Likes

A must in every vinyl collection! Or any music collection really

1 Like
1 Like

I have been listening as well. Thanks for sharing, I am enjoying this music very much. Kinda Avant guarde but well executed. Looks like they have a nice sized body of work as well. I’ll be diggin into it for sure.

1 Like

Awesome @Ohmboy you threw in a “Funky Friday” jam :notes:

I dig it!

2 Likes

Here’s another funky gem…

2 Likes

I don’t know what this is but… I like it.

Amazon HD → Sagra → GS-X Mini → Diana Phi

2 Likes

@ DagoRed.
The guys name is Ryan Avery and he appears to be a talented violinist, composer and videographer. His stuff is available on Bandcamp as well as Amazon for the Chances End : Outsider CD you highlighted . Here’s some more of his work. Very interesting thanks for the heads up.:+1:
I’d hazard a guess as the music being violin based electronica. Some very interesting songs.

2 Likes

Man this Chances End have a very good selection of songs. I subscribed to their YouTube channel.
I’d buy the Outsider CD in a heartbeat. There’s 4 main albums with some very good female vocals. Here’s a few tunes that caught my ear and there’s plenty more good songs on each album.

1 Like

Amazon HD → Spring3 KTE → HPA V550 → TH909

1 Like

:notes:

1 Like
1 Like

Funky Freaky Friday :notes:

1 Like

One of the first CDs I bought in the 90s when I was a wee lad!

Foobar (16/44.1) - JDS Labs Element 2 - HE-X4.

7 Likes

That’s it for me tonight. Early data tomorrow.
Be well… I’ll finish with some funk leaning FORQ.

1 Like
1 Like

FORQ - Crush (Batch) - YouTube

1 Like