Listening to tonight (Part 1)

One of my all time fav albums and I don’t normally link source stuff but…Amazon HD> DX300 AMP 12 > Z1R’s…yeah this’s dope :musical_score: for sure :+1:

4 Likes

BF2 → HPA-1 → TH909

2 Likes

24/96 FLAC → roon → Holo Audio Spring3 KTE → Violectric HPA V550 → Audeze LCD-24

1 Like

Nice!
Thanks for the share I auditioned a couple tracks and marked this album in the que.

1 Like

Club TH909 :headphones:

1 Like

Yeah she’s pretty darn good.
I dont have that CD but I have: Dream.
I’ll have to pick up the Fellings CD it’s only $14 right now.

You might like this album too from Tal Wilkenfeld : Transformation

1 Like

I like the Dream album too.
I will check out the Tal Wilkenfeld suggestion, thanks.

1 Like

Folder

XT10-II > TOSLINK > Modi Multibit V2 > Denon PMA-60 > Monitor Audio Bronze 2s + JBL 10" sub.

1 Like

@ Delta9K
Here’s Tal Wilkenfeld playing with Herbie Hancock and with Jeff Beck. She toured with Jeff for a bit. He got her a lot of well deserved attention…

4 Likes

It’s a very unique blend of Rock, Spanish and Middle Eastern styles. Enjoy!

Swedish pop for anyone interested. Rather good!

1 Like

She is something special and plays on the new Prince album ‘Welcome 2 America’

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check it out :+1:

1 Like

After the chaos of this morning all is well, back home and in the music chamber! Trying a “New” release on AMHD. Love the Berliner Philharmoniker. A glass of wine in hand and we are good. Enjoy the weekend, everyone.

This is Gustav Mahler’s 4th Symphony as performed by the Berlin Philharmonic.

AMHD > Wyrd 4 Sound USB Filter/re-clocker > SMSL SU-8 > SMSL DA-8S > Triangle Borea 02

4 Likes

I’m going to have to inject some raunchy Drop Kick Murphy’s I’m Shipping off to Boston .
I haven’t listened to this song in quite a while .

1 Like

Sometimes it’s just fun to let my Foobar 2000 ripped files play on random setting and see what pops up. Here’s another one I haven’t heard in a while.

3 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes