Listening to tonight (Part 1)

I have been checking this album out for the last couple of weeks and ended up buying it last night.

If you like the Blues, this is a great cross section of music. Covers 50 years and a ton of good artists. And it’s cheap! $15.00 bucks for about 59 songs.

Blues and Jazz are SO underappreciated, it is almost criminal. On the flip side, if you are interested or even curious about each genre, you can get large amounts of music for ridiculously cheap prices.

2 Likes

Brand new cover of Everlong by Foo Fighters. This one is so tasteful and faithful, can’t miss it.

1 Like

Audeze LCD-24 :headphones:

2 Likes

LCD-24

4 Likes

Vinyl > TEAC TN-300 > Schiit Mani > Yamaha R-S202BL > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Give this a listen and tell me that isn’t just an epic recording.

BF2->Valhalla 2->HE560

1 Like

1980 was am incredible year for the JGB. Big Jerry fan here

Some tunes for some tubes before going to sleep :sleeping_bed:

FLAC → SMSL SU8 → XDuuo MT602 → Beyerdynamic DT880 600Ohm

1 Like

@Marzipan your horn thread got me back to my roots for the night at least. Easily my favorite band ever live. The shows are just so much fun every single time and the mood is always just perfect.

Amazon HD>Douk U2 Pro>I²S>Gustard X16>Burson Soloist 3x(now super charged)>HE6se V2

2 Likes

Not sure how I didn’t find this until just today - one of my favorite grunge rock songs covered by one of my favorite Jazz musicians!

Qobuz/Roon/HQPlayer → dac1321 → G111 → Grado Hemp

1 Like
2 Likes

Jnog > Asgard 3 > HD 6XX

3 Likes

I just found this song and I’m speechless of how much I love it. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIncredible.

Ovidius B1 - iBasso SR2 (With massive EQ)

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes