Listening to tonight (Part 1)

1 Like

1 Like

Ah, another nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon after tending to some biz. The ride will have to wait. Again. But anyway, if I can’t be on the bike this is a lovely place to be

Happy Saturday, everyone.

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 (New Tubes) > HiFiman Sundara

2 Likes

Seems we are gonna stay in the groove this afternoon, so I gotta have some Bromberg!

This sounds really sweet. These new Gold Lion tubes are excellent. Who knew…

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 (New Tubes) > HiFiman Sundara

2 Likes

Got a date with my wife tonight so I’ve been getting my listening time in early…

A sampling of the recently played this afternoon.

KTE Spring 3 → V550 → HEKv2

3 Likes

So I have this Bromberg album goin, and there is a song 12 tunes in called “Hear Our Cry” That is just off the charts! There is a vocal passage about 2/3 into the song that is just straight up powerful. It’s one of those things where you get moved. You just stop what you are doing and take it in. I replayed it. Wow. Didn’t see that comin…

1 Like

Let the Music be your Medicine :notes:

2 Likes
1 Like

Shifting gears. Listening to an old friend this evening.

4 Likes

One more. Gonna finish strong with another old friend. From the CD collection

FUBAR > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 (New Tubes) > HiFiman Sundara

2 Likes

Don’t mind the uninteresting album art.

The intro is absolutely beautiful as well as the rest of the song. Lyrics as well.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Part 2…:
I have been thinking for the last few weeks, “Do I really need more Steely Dan?” Especially just old re-packaged Steely Dan.
Then I shook my head and said, “Of course I do!” Everybody needs more Steely Dan.

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

Spotify > modi3 > yamaha a-s501 > Dali Zensor 1

2 Likes

2 Likes

Icelandic reggae! And it’s good!

1 Like

foobar2000 > bifrost 2 > bottlehead crack w/ speedball > zmf auteur

1 Like