Listening to tonight (Part 1)

3 Likes

Hell yes… Gimme three steps and their classics were amazing here! Great band and great show over the course of a weekend.

1 Like
1 Like

I left out the https: and it worked. Worth the effort- thanks.

1 Like

16/44.1 foobar2000 > bifrost 2 > bhc w/ sb > hd6xx

3 Likes

Newen Afrobeat does another Fela Kuti cover, noticed it in the “release radar” on spotify…

Spotify > Lenovo Yoga Slim > Koss kph30i w/yaxi pads and “clear mod”

1 Like

Time for some Canadian content. Bad Bad Not Good (BBNG) is a Canadian jazz outfit. When they started out it was about blending jazz and hip hop. The only album I liked was BBNG 2, the rest were too “rappy” for me.

They have a new album out and this time they are incorporating lots of strings. Pretty cool.

1 Like

Didn’t expect a new Duran Duran album… so that pretty much blew up my plans for the day listening to this. Really well done album! Not a classic like some of their others, but fun.

4 Likes

Tidal > Modius > A3 > Audiosource Amp200/Crown XLS1000 > AR Holographic Imaging M2/Elemental Designs 13Ov.2 Sealed 2ft-ish

2 Likes

CD > Eclipse CD 3000 > Kicker ZX550.3 > Morel Maximo 6 / 2x Kicker Solobaric S8 (rounds)

3 Likes

Saturday Night… Ahhh! Hunting for something different and collided with this!

Olivia Rodrigo. Hmmm… I thought I was gonna hate it… I don’t. The songs are not overly complicated but pretty well constructed. I am having fun with this. The band is tight and, well, this girl can sing. Who’d of thunk it. Nice surprise for a Saturday night.

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 Pre > SMSL SP200 > Focal Elegia

2 Likes

DX300 > MT-604 > Timeless = Real nice jam :smiley:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Collage time again…

2 Likes

Soundtrack was better than the game

1 Like

mysphere 3.2

3 Likes
2 Likes

flac > Jnog (J1) > BasX A-100 > Klipsch R41M