Listening to tonight (Part 1)

Excellent choice. One of my favorite live albums. This was right about when I first got into Rush. I’ve seen them 19 times. Every show was epic. I can see the washer and dryer on stage in my head now! LOL

2 Likes

I’m going to close out tonight/this morning with some Caligula’s Horse…
Goodnight all…:+1:

1 Like

Nice. I’ve not heard this group before. Very nice! They play well together. Great energy. The drummer is a busy lad! Yes.

I have seen them 6 times, 5 of them in the 80s, and the last was at R30. You are correct, they always put on a great show.

I have enjoyed all the high quality recordings of live performances on the anniversary re-releases of their old albums. I almost always put a virtual Rush concert together every other weekend.

1 Like

Very cool. Funny how certain songs stand out. Not sure why, but the Rush in Rio album comes to mind. Song - The Trees! Lots of great renditions on this one. The crowd is insane!

1 Like

I had to get this one in tonight

Taking the Sivgas for a spin tonight! They do Crosby so well. Especially with this Dolby at play. Pianos and guitars sound so natural and good, vocals are right there. Incredible detail. Big fun!

AMUHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Xduoo TA-20 Pre > SMSL SP200 > Sivga Phoenix

1 Like

:heart: this with the dorado 2020

3 Likes

7 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

My favorite song by them!

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Is the drummer wearing leather auto racing gloves?
For that , this video gets a heart from me…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I had to watch the video to see (I listened to the track via roon/qobuz)…
I’m not sure but it looks like the fingertips are all intact so could be :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Having a relaxing night enjoying my 2 channel.

3 Likes