Listening to tonight (Part 1)

FLAC > Pioneer XDP-300R >BLON B20 (balanced)

5 Likes

Aye max the 2 channels on the MT-604 and use the DX312 as the volume control… Siemens 5654 tubes play real nice with Timeless :+1:

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Enjoying a classic tonight

AMUHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 Pre > SMSL SP200 > Focal Elegia

10 Likes

In my Google newsfeed yesterday, I got an interesting link from LouderSound.com: Ten Bands that Wouldn’t Exist without the Deftones. Probably a little bit of hyperbole, bit I am a Deftones fan so I dove in. I found 4 bands that I will definitely explore more. Loathe is the deftones. :grin:

1. Loathe - Two-Way Mirror (Official Music Video) - YouTube

2. Every Time I Die - "White Void" (Full Album Stream) - YouTube

3. Deafheaven - In Blur (Official Video) - YouTube

4. Spiritbox - Hurt You (Official Music Video) - YouTube

1 Like

Deafheaven is really good, however they have leaned way more alt-indie on their most recent album. If you’re looking for more of a heavy sound, their Sunbather release is going to be right down your taste I think.

Spiritbox is a great band, Courtney Laplante is one of my musical crushes, just an amazing vocal powerhouse.

I am not into heavy metal/really hard rock. I went through every Deftones album and picked out a few songs that I like. My play list now consists of 45 songs and that includes two Team Sleep and lots of Crosses.
I guess I am more of a pop-rock kind of guy rather than heavy metal or hard rock kind of guy.

I grew up with Led Zeppelin as my favourite band but I was Never a fan of 15 minute Guitar solo’s. :grin:

Loving this one right now

Such a good album

AMUHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > Focal Elegia

4 Likes

Love em!

Make my eardrums dance :sunglasses::bomb::v:

3 Likes

1 Like

This hit me hard, RIP@41 Virgil Abloh

The Verve - Urban Hymns

Spotify > modi3/magni3 > 58x jubilee

This isn’t just music. This is a work of astounding genius and one of the finest achievements of Western culture.

2 Likes

4 Likes

one more before bed

2 Likes

That album is crazy good, I love the guitars on Goodbye Blue Sky

XCAN - kph40